Gilgamesh Supporter

Default [CbT] How to stop people returning to NC

well, i decided to reactivate to see how things are going...what happens last night? I die, run back to get my backpack, and...nothing happens, i right click it, check my inv, and...it's empty, yay!!! guess i wont be continuing after my acct expires again in 4 days...

KK just got kapwned

Thats lovely dear.
    You know word is Reakktor are upgrading there servers and so forth.

Got dorf?

Quote Originally Posted by Melkior
    well, i decided to reactivate to see how things are going...what happens last night? I die, run back to get my backpack, and...nothing happens, i right click it, check my inv, and...it's empty, yay!!! guess i wont be continuing after my acct expires again in 4 days...
    Are you sure you weren't bugged? I've come across just about every bug going, but a vanishing inv is new to me unless the backpack has been there for about 10 years.

Tried sending a mail to helpdesk@neocron.com?
    Aka Solitaire / Tinks / Rawne

have you tried to restart NC fully? inventory bugs are usually goneafter that :/

-Crono

[ edited ]
    get control of yourself
    Last edited by Gotterdammerung; 21-07-04 at 02:11. Reason: flaming

You prolly just had the right click error bro. Simple solution, either relog and get it, or recover it at the GeneRep. If you are going to quit because you had to pay 6k at the GR instead of getting the backpack directly, then uh... laterz.

Ummm... I think it happened to me before... But then I got it back with a GR and everything was still there....
    TERRA:
    Logan DeVarc 51/59 PE
    City Admin

Got dorf?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatMilenko
    [ edited ]
    Ahh..when I were lad....

Today I spent 2 hours trying to reach a leveling area. I swear to god every time I zoned there was either a hoverbomber or a PKer waiting for me. Thank %$£& I can poke. Sometimes this game can be VERY annoying.
    Last edited by Gotterdammerung; 21-07-04 at 02:12. Reason: consistency
    Aka Solitaire / Tinks / Rawne

Quote Originally Posted by MrChumble
    I swear to god every time I zoned there was either a hoverbomber or a PKer waiting for me.
    Shoot man, I had to get past Pkers riding hoverbombers. And I was naked.

Gilgamesh Supporter

lol...yes i tried the GR, i tried dying again and grabbing the pack, i tried dying again and GRing the pack, i tried zoning i tried reloggin, i tried standing on my head and counting to 17 backwards in binary while drinking 165.28ml of 2 day old diet coke from a coconut shell....i think you get the idea

i wouldnt call someone a Pussy and to begone because he lost his entire inv and any imps that my have poped out. i Think around 50% of the people still playing would say fuckit if that happened :/

But it was mostlikley a visual bug, try reloading the client/zoning and paying a GR to recover your inv.

-Crono

[EDIT]

Ouch, mail them, see if it cant be tracked :/

Caint wait for DoY's item tracking system (something almost all MMORPG's have, many have bad item bugs, but GM's can track the items easy, and see how/where they leaft your char, and see if it is worthy of replacing them, (like if it leaft but to another player... then it wouldnt ;P))

Ya that would suck to lose the inventory, but I wouldn't mind rebuilding from scratch....stop stressing out so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos81
    Ya that would suck to lose the inventory, but I wouldn't mind rebuilding from scratch....stop stressing out so much.
    fine throw all your shit away and start again

Gilgamesh Supporter

im not stressing, its the fact that i was dubious about continuing anyway, this has merely served to seal the situation. On a side note if it were my ppu i would be somewhat more unhappy due to the multiple multislotted holy spells, lvl3 buffs and rares that i have no choice but to carry, so i guess i shoudl be thankful of that

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast