Danae

Merry Christmas <3

Rate this Entry
[I]Mutants roasting on an open fire
Giant rats nipping at your nose
Yuletide carols being sung by Copbot
and chicks dressed up like bimbos
Everybody knows....[/I]

Oh hello there :) I was just doing a little singing...I sure love this time of year :) I used to hate it, then I had kids...their excitement is contagious, as well as every other germ they bring home from school.

As we rapidly approach the holidays, I just wanted to take a few moments to reflect on the last year. We've come so far as a community; We have a new team assembled to address your needs out of game, in game, and on the developmental side of the spectrum. We have hundreds of new (and not so new) faces playing Neocron. There's a lot to be thankful for, even if you're a grinch or a scrooge! :D

Please continue to give us your support, your feedback, and your ideas in the upcoming year. Without you, Neocron is nothing. Sure we're still an awesome group of folks working behind the scenes, but without all of you, we're like...elves with no kids to deliver presents! (ah yeah Christmas analogy what now, bitches!)

So what I'm trying to say, in my own little way, Merry Christmas to all and to all a good poke <3

Love to you all!

Nae
[CENTER]
[IMG]http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff469/leneyreid/mc_zpsd9a4ddf6.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Merry Chrissie Danae