View RSS Feed

Danae

Wowza :D

Rate this Entry
So Patch Day, bitches :D Amazing. I have been in this community for 12 years as of next month. I've seen many patches come and go, one in particular come, go, and never return in any incarnation; but that is the past. This is a fresh new VOLUNTEER dev team who has painstakenly worked to deliver us from the brink of extinction last january to a new patch a meer 11 months later. That's saying something, folks.

Will it go without a hitch? Pfft...this is the intarwebz and this is a game don't make me laugh. Of course there will be problems. It is important that you report issues immediately, give us feedback immediately. Be involved! Be part of the community! :)

We love you guys and I hope you know that we do this for Neocron and we also do it for all of you!

Happy gaming!!!

<3
Nae
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

All I can say is awesomesauce!

Pop's are up, new server, new PTS, new Volunteer DEV team, more communication from said DEV team, and most of all... a new patch!

Lets hope it goes without a hitch, and the 2-day testing period goes smoothly, and NC finally gets its much needed Patch#175!

(And many many many more to follow :P)
    Language young lady!
    So true great job team!