View RSS Feed

Neocronicle

Electric Vibes Handed Large Fine

Rate this Entry
Where do you go to hang out with big-titted whores? For lots of us at the Neocronicle office, Electric vibes was our prime destination – a simple trip from Outzone Station and a large, cavernous nightclub with plenty of seating and lots of ladies, ready, willing and able to cater for our expensive, insatiable and various appetites.

This may change, however, as news reaches us of Electric Vibes receiving a record fine of over 150,000 credits for – get this! – unhygienic business practises...

That’s right, while the dry-wipe seats can easily be brushed down ready for more fun, some off-duty health inspectors partying in the club noticed small wiry hairs sticking into one of the chairs, and a green slimy substance on the dance floor. Electric Vibes, it appears, has been conducting the infamous “anything goes” Hard Dromming nights!

Dromming is a fairly recent phenomena, and takes its name from the old practise where people would meet up in the wastelands to have intimate relationships with strangers, or just watch. One day, it is rumoured, a local… indigenous species got in on the act, and “Hard Dromming” was born. And now, it appears, Electric Vibes has been seeking to profit from such depravity.

Punters speaking on condition of anonymity have described weeping sores and embarrassing rashes breaking out on their nether-regions, as well as inflammation and uncontrollable itching.

Quote Originally Posted by ”Runner”
I swear I only sat down to watch a show, but the following morning I had to go get some cream from MediCare. The cream burns to apply, is designed to remain wet and sticky for weeks, and leaves a green stain that takes forever to fade, and stinks to high heaven, but anything is better than contracting long-term Dromula.
Patrons who have visited Electric Vibes in the past week are encouraged to seek medical advice.

Chris Friedel
Neocronicle

Comments