View RSS Feed

Neocronicle

Tangent Circus Continues

Rate this Entry
This just gets better and better. While the runners of this city defend against monstrous threats in the wastes, Tangent seems paralysed to provide assistance through internal wrangling! This press release just in from everyone's favourite masseuse and 'therapist'-cum-Faction Assistant, Paco Katido.

Friends,

I would dearly like to thank you for the overwhelmingly positive feedback regarding my future plans for Tangent Technologies. While some of you have concerns regarding where profitability will come, rest assured there are plans, and while I know you are all terribly excited to hear them, I must keep them secret for now.

I’d also like to thank the participants of the rally that recently occurred outside our offices. Such dedication! While I could not greet you there myself, reports were passed on to me, and I could not be more heartened to hear of your support.

I understand there are concerns regarding “contracts”, “assurances” and “obligations” between our stockists and Tangent, but it’s all very complicated – I’m sure you don’t want me to bore you with the details! All will be ok if you show a little faith in me and my vision.

Yours,
Felica Paco-Katido
We shall, of course, keep you informed.

Chris Friedel
Neocronicle

Comments