View RSS Feed

Neocronicle

Fallen Angels React to Tangent Technologies Press Release.

Rate this Entry
This press release is just in from the Fallen Angels.
Fallen Angels,

A few days ago, a new Faction Assistant was appointed to Tangent Technologies. My normal reaction to any new appointment at Tangent is to tell them to stay out of Techhaven.

This time my reaction was different. I felt I had to drop into MediCare and get some drugs.

So Felica Paco-Katido, I’ve got one question I want to ask you. Are you out of your mind?!

However I would not be the Fallen Angels Faction Assistant if I didn’t keep a free mind. The peace proposal isn’t something we can ignore or dismiss. I suggest to all Fallen Angels to keep a free mind in regard to this peace proposal, however keep in mind that it could be a trap.

Finally I appeal to any Tangent Technologies clans. I’ve heard all about the protests outside Tangent Headquarters. If you wish to defect to Fallen Angels, you would be very welcomed. I appeal to the leaders of the clans in Techhaven to assist any Tangent clans who wish to defect.

Alex Conlaoch
Fallen Angels Faction Assistant
Well, it seems Mr Conlaoch has finally found his office in Techhaven, and is already being kept busy by Tangent's new crazy faction assistant. Also have you seen Alex in your nearest MediCare? If you have, contact the Neocronicle today and tell us your story today!

Eddie Walker
Neocronicle

Comments