View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Fallen Angels reagieren auf Pressemitteilung von Tangent Technologies.

Soeben erreichte uns folgende Pressemitteilung der Fallen Angels:
    Fallen Angels,

vor einigen Tagen wurde bei Tangent Technologies eine neue Fraktionsassistentin benannt. Normalerweise teile ich jedem neuen mitglied der TT-Konzernführung umgehend mit, dass sie sich vom Techhaven fernzuhalten haben.

In diesem Fall aber, fiel meine Reaktion vollkommen anders aus. Ich hatte das Gefühl, ich sollte vielleicht zum Medicare und ein paar Pillen besorgen.
  2. Fallen Angels React to Tangent Technologies Press Release.

This press release is just in from the Fallen Angels.
    Fallen Angels,

A few days ago, a new Faction Assistant was appointed to Tangent Technologies. My normal reaction to any new appointment at Tangent is to tell them to stay out of Techhaven.

This time my reaction was different. I felt I had to drop into MediCare and get some drugs.

So Felica Paco-Katido, I’ve got one question I want to ask you. Are you out of your mind?!
  3. Tangent Technologies Press Release Fuels Panic Selling at StockX

The Stock price of Archer & Wesson and HEW dropped on the news that their contracts with Tangent Technologies could be cancelled. Shares fell rapidly to a record low of 1.02nc per share while runners sold their shares when StockX opened for trading earlier this week.

Shares in Boobs 'N’ Guns and Fist Weaponry rose sharply with rumours of both firms planning to launch a hostile of takeover of both Archer & Wesson and HEW.

A spokesperson for Archer & Wesson ...
  4. Tangent Technologies Press Release

This Press Release was just issued by Tangent Technologies Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangent Press Release
    Friends, former enemies.

It is with a broken heart I have to report to you that our Faction Assistant, Bud Judson, has now been missing long enough for me to step in as Faction Assistant.

I am Felica Paco-Katido, former therapist for Tangent Technologies and personal masseuse to Damion Jordan.

My agenda is clear: my mandate absolute. I want to extend the hand of friendship
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12