View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Zero tolerance on cheating and hacking.

As you may have noticed a large number of Neocron game accounts have been banned recently. This is an important process to keep the game fair for everyone.

Players are being banned for cheating, hacking and duplicating items every day. We have a zero tolerance policy towards these actions, even if the account is being used by someone other than the owner.

Avoid cheats, hacks and duplicated items. If you are suspicious of the source of certain items stay well away to avoid ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Scheduled Server Maintenance

Hello,

the work on our automated server maintenance has now been completed.
    The system will shut down all servers on every Wednesday (1.00 a.m. Vancouver, 9.00 a.m. Berlin, 8.00 a.m. UTC) for a scheduled maintenance, that will take approx. 60-90 minutes.

This measure is being implemented to keep the servers in good shape and increase reliability and stability as one foundation for a good Neocron experience.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Official Neocron IRC Channel

In order to further improve communication between the community and the Neocron Support Team, we would like to bring you a new channel in which to chat - an IRC channel!

We would like to invite you to join us in the new Official Neocron IRC Channel, where you can discuss the game and its community as well as a variety of other topics. Several members of the Neocron Support Team will be present in the channel to join in the discussion and to further break down the mystery of the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. So Exciting!

Wow! Change can be super scary for some people, but I am over the moon with the recent changes re: Neocron. I know things are broken, and we're needing to half-ass our support to you wonderful folks, which is nearly, literally killing me; BUT things are chanigng, and that is the key word. Actually at the moment it's my favourite word :) Change...changing...changerino...changorama! Okay..I'm done with that :D

At any rate, the team has changed, the look has changed, the forum has changed, ...

Updated 15-07-12 at 01:43 by Mokoi

Categories
    Global Category!
  5. Warbot Cola Taken Off Market

In response to ProtoPharm's shocking news yesterday, Warbot Cola Inc. have issued a statement regarding their now infamous product - Warbot Cola.

Quote Originally Posted by Warbot Cola Inc. Press Release
    Warbot Cola has been taken off the market with immediate effect. All batches manufactured two weeks prior to our recent marketing push are effected and have been recalled. We have launched a full investigation into our internal policy and manufacturing streams to identify how this situation came to be.

It is with
    Tags: warbot cola Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized