View RSS Feed

Neocronicle

All the latest in game news and headlines from the Neocronicle team. Visit our offices in Plaza 2.

1. Foul Play Leads to Rotten Eggs

In an unexpected turn of events, Easter once again came to the streets of Neocron. Despite the length of time the faded and derelict eggs of last year remained in our streets, our suspicions surrounding the return of Easter were rendered moot over the weekend. As we previously reported, those remaining eggs have slowly vanished in recent weeks and now we know why - The Bunny Man came back.

According to our reports, in the dead of night on Saturday the ‘Bunny Man’ once again travelled ...
    Tags: easter, ncpd Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Tangent Technologies Press Release

This Press Release was just issued by Tangent Technologies Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangent Press Release
    Friends, former enemies.

It is with a broken heart I have to report to you that our Faction Assistant, Bud Judson, has now been missing long enough for me to step in as Faction Assistant.

I am Felica Paco-Katido, former therapist for Tangent Technologies and personal masseuse to Damion Jordan.

My agenda is clear: my mandate absolute. I want to extend the hand of friendship
  3. Chaos Consumes Calida Village

This just in, the Techhaven Sensor Network has detected a threat in the South East area of the Wastelands.

####################LIVE COVERAGE#####################

22:00 The sensors are triangulating the position of the current threat. Phase 3 of 3 complete.

22:05 Threat detected at Calida Village! Runners are warned to avoid this area for their own safety.

22:07 We're receiving images live from the cameras at Crest Uplink to keep you in
  4. Point Red Catastrophe Averted – Just

Late last week the Point Red Defence mechanism detected a surge in mutants in nearby sector B-06 and sent out an automated request for assistance.

Brave runners arriving at the scene were witness to an outpouring of Ceres Troopers and other mutants, who had banded together and were approaching the facility.

The reason for this is unclear, though the inferior minds mutants possess makes understanding their motives a difficult - if not fruitless - undertaking. It is possible ...
  5. Intercepted Message Hints At Tangent Troubles

We received this encrypted message from a very weak source in the Wastes... If anyone has any information that can help us decipher this, or make sense, please get in touch
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud_Juds4n
    Anarchy.... . .... . . .. trapped.... . ... Felica insane... ... . .. ucking her way to the top.... .. whore... Jordan... Tangent ripped apart... drugged...kill them all.... I need that briefcase.... evidence... damned fucking hippie....
    Intrigue upon intrigue... What on earth is happening now? ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast