PDA

View Full Version : cheat violation? what the fook!

nobby
29-05-04, 19:09
i GRed to gab and i was kicked out straight away and it said.
cheat violation, bad game data.

my tank is stuck and i cant use him now, i also tried to send a help support ticket, it said the same thing.

what the bloody hell can i do?

Mighty Max
29-05-04, 19:17
Most likely your Terminal-Files are corrupt. (If NC detects that it kicks you to the login) This is meant to prevent Exploits and was set stricter if i followed the patch notes right.

Do a filecheck. If it doesnt work, try to get the terminals subfolder from someone else (not much kB). If that is not possible, try to reinstall.

If the char is then still blacksynching, do a ticket that should work then again :p

MightyMax, who got kicked on TS in the same manner.

nobby
29-05-04, 19:35
k thanks.

Nidhogg
29-05-04, 19:41
Send an email to helpdesk@neocron.com. They will verify that your account has not been tampered with and then move your character so you can log back in.

N

nobby
29-05-04, 19:59
ok nidhogg or the other guy, could you send me the terminal/gm_tool/warp.tfc file, its something like that, i dunno if you can attacht it here but if not, send it to stevefransean@hotmail.com

thanks.

mine is corrupt

Nidhogg
29-05-04, 20:03
Talk to helpdesk, please.

N

nobby
29-05-04, 20:58
ok sorry, i just need the file to start neocron.

nobby
29-05-04, 21:50
please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nobby
29-05-04, 22:12
Breaking the forum rules is not going to get you anywhere except into trouble. Wait for helpdesk to get back to you.

N

i am waiting for their call back but, i did what that bloke said, i downloaded all of my terminal folder and 1 of the files is corrupted so i only asked if someone could send me it!

could you please.

stevefransean@hotmail.com

nidhogg, i didnt mean to break the rules but i just want my neocron sorted out! and i can if you send that file

steweygrrr
29-05-04, 22:41
i am waiting for their call back but, i did what that bloke said, i downloaded all of my terminal folder and 1 of the files is corrupted so i only asked if someone could send me it!

could you please.

stevefransean@hotmail.com

nidhogg, i didnt mean to break the rules but i just want my neocron sorted out! and i can if you send that file

Um, dude number one DONT SPAM YOUR EMAIL ON A PUBLIC FORUM!

Two, why not do a clean reinstall??

Three, listen to what niddy and MM say because despite popular opinion they DO know what they are talking about

BTW MM or Bram, is there any word on the new NLP version?

Nidhogg
29-05-04, 23:00
You should never ignore warnings from moderators. Thread closed.

N