PDA

View Full Version : My account

Sovellis
29-05-04, 16:47
This is a quick post. Im really looking to come back to the game however a few months back my account was cancelled when my credit card expired and I did not have my world pay details to reactivate.

Now I would of done something about it by now but ive been so busy with College work I havnt had time. Now however, with the Summer holidays coming up and BDOY I really want to make sure I dont go over the 3 month period in which the account is saved.

Ive contacted the help people for neocron and they told me to send an email with my account names in. Ive done that but I'm still waiting for a responce.

I really dont want to loose my accounts and if a Moderator reads this can you please get back to me on the subject ASAP.

Thanks.

Nidhogg
29-05-04, 16:49
Support are probably waiting on a response from World Pay but it's weekend (and a bank-holiday weekend at that). I'll bring this to their attention.

BTW, you need to put "http:" at the beginning of your sig graphic URL or the IMG tag won't work.

N

Sovellis
29-05-04, 16:51
Nice one Nidd, you always were on the ball :)

And thanks for sig help, Id forgotten about that.

Fingers crossed people that my account isnt deleted and then TEH SOV WILL BE ROCKING PLUTO ONCE MORE!!!!

Thanks again

ou7blaze
29-05-04, 17:02
[ edited ]