PDA

View Full Version : Libby Tanks - Lets Ave Em Back!

Harch
29-05-04, 16:08
ive decided that i might bring abck the "old skool tanks" and use a tank pistoler using a libby. whe i first started theres was laods . if anyone else wants to try this wit me . contact me on SATURN . elisi/yakodi xann/yakodi

bring em bak :D

Harch
29-05-04, 16:22
oh yea . if anyone wants a 1 slot modded or unmodded (cant remember) cs . for a slotted libby . gimme a holla

Benjie
29-05-04, 16:30
I've got a pistol Tank on saturn, but I don't play him. He's around rank 35, and uses the second level Uzi and facescratcher claw.
Maybe one day I'll play him again, but that day will be when server transfers are allowed.
Saturns Red=Dead is not for me.

Wouter
29-05-04, 16:32
i still got a pistol tank on saturn.

was bored of melee, so started pistols, was lots of fun :)

name is texamicz btw, but im not that much on lately

naimex
29-05-04, 16:45
I saw a libby tank, less than a week ago...

he hit second to no shots with his libby.

Good luck with it, but I´m afraid you will be disappointed with the outcome.

Judge
29-05-04, 16:54
I've got a Pistol Tank on Pluto called Gibsnag. Very rarely play him anymore... but I might start playing him again if Pluto gets a bit larger population.

ZoomZoom
30-05-04, 02:32
was u fighting my hybrid monklet in pp today?

because u run after 2 hits from a non capped hl :lol:

manderf
30-05-04, 05:11
you can make a pretty good setup.. Unlike rifle tank which just sucks ass. I tried to be uber rifle tankk but i just got ownd

Sigma
30-05-04, 05:50
was u fighting my hybrid monklet in pp today?

because u run after 2 hits from a non capped hl :lol:
could u plz stop acting like ur hybrid is teh uber?

it get's annoying tbh

on topic: gl with being pistol tank, it's good to see some diversity

Drake6k
30-05-04, 06:28
I love it when people play out of the norm classes. Pistol tanks are really gimp though... their defense is so much less than a PEs. You also have a hard-ish time with getting high pc.

Red=Dead is not for me.
:angel:

Harch
30-05-04, 10:06
don't really give a shit about defenses
or if i can get enuf pc . its a challenge .AND ITS SOMETHING TO DO THATS A LAUGH! . :) . and plus . when i go back to my pe . ill be fucking amazing cause ive had praccy on a tank with less dex