Screenshots of the Tunnels.
Piccys are all from levels 2 & 3.

Shadow Dancer
29-05-04, 10:56
I like the gfx of the tunnels.

Benjie
29-05-04, 10:57
And this ubar peice of sexyness. :p
Note: The NPC at the top left called Benji. I found him at the racetrack. :)

amfest
29-05-04, 11:02
don't know why they call them Tunnels. they appear to be old mining shafts more or less

[TgR]KILLER
29-05-04, 11:07
no they are old tunnels that DOY dug to attack us.. soon swarms of DOY bots will come out... reading neocronicle anybody ? dit read it @ 4.30 this morning :p

Cr33p3r
29-05-04, 11:07
nice screen tobad that i cant see them my self im on pluto and some clans there like to keep evry one away from it pking all peep that get near it or enter it

Q`alooaith
29-05-04, 11:13
this is one of the few time's I regret my constant rerolling, none of my current char's would last five second's in there....

Back to leveling my pistol spy..

Mumblyfish
29-05-04, 11:26
Back to leveling my pistol spy..
With a SMALL team that kicks arse, and a little strategy, pistol spies are highly useful in the tunnels for doing damage and swapping aggro.

ou7blaze
29-05-04, 11:38
I still find the APU and PPU combination for maxiumum damage is the best

but a team of tanks and PPU doesn't do as much dmg obviously but lasts much longer even if a PPU dies and needs to be rezzed or something like that..

Tratos
29-05-04, 11:41
They look pretty sweet, cant wait to level up and get in there on my Tank :)

Thanks for sharing!

Drake6k
29-05-04, 11:44
I'll add one.

The tunnels are the perfect hunting spot. High level people cant complain there is nothing to do anymore. You can always take a group there for slot enhancers, rare parts, and ultimas. It's even a lot of fun :eek:

KK you did something right.

Benjie
29-05-04, 12:40
Yeah these tunnels are hordes more fun than CRP, Warbot or Fire mob hunting.

Cheers KK

INFERNO22
29-05-04, 13:01
nice screen tobad that i cant see them my self im on pluto and some clans there like to keep evry one away from it pking all peep that get near it or enter it#

theres lots of entrances find an other

and why u ppl calling it lvl 1 and 2 there tunnels ffs there different from different entrances

theres tunnels from A -Z and tunnel k05 a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

tbh: there rather boring

Benjie
29-05-04, 13:16
There not boring. There awesome.

Calling them 1,2&3 is more accurate because it describes how far underground each one is. ab&c are just titles for tunnels on the same level or otherwise.

olavski
29-05-04, 13:20
I think it's nothing special, design is not the best.

Go explore Gaya mines, much better design but hardly people go there because of the mobs/loot i think.

But the tunnels are a good levelling spot.

steweygrrr
29-05-04, 13:20
There not boring. There awesome.

Calling them 1,2&3 is more accurate because it describes how far underground each one is. ab&c are just titles for tunnels on the same level or otherwise.

I have only been ever to find level 2, which seem to be sparsely populated mobwise. Got an screenies of level 3?

greendonkeyuk
29-05-04, 15:50
I think it's nothing special, design is not the best.

Go explore Gaya mines, much better design but hardly people go there because of the mobs/loot i think.

But the tunnels are a good levelling spot.

Theres actually something to see in gaya mine?

Benjie
29-05-04, 16:33
I have only been ever to find level 2, which seem to be sparsely populated mobwise. Got an screenies of level 3?
Yes most of those screenshots are of level 3. It has grey brick walls instead of that browny colour.

1st and forth from left are of level 3, the others are all from level 2.
Has anybody got any level 1 pictures?

Q`alooaith
29-05-04, 17:14
I recently took a jaunt into one of the tunnel's with my /18 tank...

The mob's didn't stand a chance... Mainly because a rifle spy shot me in the back as I syched down...

lovley from what I saw though..

olavski
29-05-04, 18:24
Theres actually something to see in gaya mine?

oh yeah, ever been there?

i think it's lovely.