PDA

View Full Version : Building vehicles

Razor Wrath
29-05-04, 08:44
I have all the parts that BP calls for but still it says i need more part
what is the problem and how do i fix it

james_finn
29-05-04, 09:19
first of all what vehicle are you trying to build? Whats the recipe? A lilttle more information and we (the communtiy) can try to help you, or you can report it using a bug report!

Delphi

[VP]Orion
29-05-04, 17:28
The problem is most likely that you have mixed up and gotten Vehicle Component PARTS when you actually need Vehicle Components to build a vehicle. The parts are used to make the Components.

Mumblyfish
29-05-04, 17:41
Make sure you have enough spaces free in your Constructor/Processor. I get that sometimes when I forget to take out blank datacubes/finished products to make room.

Tratos
29-05-04, 17:50
Is it a BP from before the patch?

if so it may not be correct with the altered recipes from the patch

Wilco
29-05-04, 18:35
Is it a BP from before the patch?

if so it may not be correct with the altered recipes from the patch
Aaaargl !
All my expensively bought vehicle-BPs are useless now? *crap* ! :mad:

Tratos
29-05-04, 18:38
Aaaargl !
All my expensively bought vehicle-BPs are useless now? *crap* ! :mad:
no they should be fine, this clarifys it http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=98813

Sorry for making you crap your pants, lol :p

Nidhogg
29-05-04, 18:39
Blueprints are not affected by the patch. It's probably just a simple problem and I guess we would have heard by now if blueprints didn't work.

N

Wilco
29-05-04, 18:52
Err.. huh? OK, i'll look up "to crap" in my dictionary... :D

Ich though *crap* would be a shouting like *damn* ^^...

I'll try one of my BPs this evening the check it for myself.

Regards, Wilco

Mighty Max
29-05-04, 18:56
Just check the components on the blueprints.

The new and old receipts dither from each other, but are still buildable.

Espacially if you got "used" to the old parts needed, it will be a bit work to change that behaviour :p

Greets
MightyMax

Razor Wrath
31-05-04, 17:06
This was before the patch that i tried to build

But my problem was that i had all Vehicle Component Parts *Sucks*
But where an how do i get hold of Vehicle parts i have seen a few mobs dropping some here and there but is that the only way?

Thx for response by the way

DonnyJepp
31-05-04, 17:11
Blueprints are not affected by the patch. It's probably just a simple problem and I guess we would have heard by now if blueprints didn't work.

N

All of my pre-patch troop carrier BPS received the new recipe with the patch. Blueprints were quite certainly affected by the patch. As far as I know, all BPs received the new recipes for their output.

/edit sorry to contradict you Nid, but maybe you meant "not affected" in a different way?

J. Folsom
31-05-04, 17:12
All of my pre-patch troop carrier BPS received the new recipe with the patch. Blueprints were quite certainly affected by the patch. As far as I know, all BPs received the new recipes for their output.

/edit sorry to contradict you Nid, but maybe you meant "not affected" in a different way?
He meant "not affected" as "has become impossible to built anything from", that was something Callash feared might happen, that any pre-patch blueprints would become blanks, and produce nothing no matter what you did that with them. (Much like the Ultima parts did when they were wiped originally, though in this case it would have been accidental)

DonnyJepp
31-05-04, 17:15
He meant "not affected" as "has become impossible to built anything from", that was something Callash feared might happen, that any pre-patch blueprints would become blanks, and produce nothing no matter what you did that with them. (Much like the Ultima parts did when they were wiped originally, though in this case it would have been accidental)

I still have one of those old "core part of" from an ultima part from last year :D

You're probably right Richard, I don't think any of the BPs are broken, but they did change successfully to the new recipes.

Dribble Joy
31-05-04, 17:45
I still have one of those old "core part of" from an ultima part from last year :D
I still have a pistolbulletchamber hull :p.

mishkin
31-05-04, 17:50
A friend of mine had a "Core of experimental reflexbooster 4" I think it was...

I wasn't even around when they made those drop in whole :rolleyes:

Dribble Joy
31-05-04, 17:53
They still don't, you buy them from MB.

Reflex boosters are drop only.