PDA

View Full Version : The Sad Monk

Menolak
29-05-04, 04:38
Why do they all hate us? Monkocron? *sniff* It's not our fault we are the most powerful classes in the game, APU's like me take out the 120/120 that was gonna own your ass everytime, and our friendly PPU friends are bigger than Jesus....
I make a blood sacrifice to the God of Nerf every day, so that His wrath may look elsewhere, lest the Dark Times return...

*the blinding light smote me, driving me to my knees, as my 128/68 rank was stripped away, along with my ability to raise the dead..No!!!!!!!!! Why, Father? What have I done to make you turn your back on me?* :(

Freya
29-05-04, 04:47
that wasnt a nerf, but a bug that caculated your average rank wrong, you shouldnt be any weaker or strong to the best of my knowledge

-FN-
29-05-04, 04:51
And you should most likely get more exp o_O

Low Rank = Good

I bet you in Ninjaland, they all want low ranks so you'll be like, oh look, he's just a noob.... THEN BAM! He's on your face like zits on a teenager. That's what low rank is all about.

*sigh* I should be playing right now lfjal;hdsav87uds098auvhjgnyr38hjdgfs

Archeus
29-05-04, 10:01
Actually this new patch is ppu love. All I see on Trade-NC

"Need a PPU for the tunnels"
"Any PPU want to go to the tunnels"
"Please I am sorry for getting you nerfed please come to the tunnels with me"

Menolak
29-05-04, 17:17
that wasnt a nerf, but a bug that caculated your average rank wrong, you shouldnt be any weaker or strong to the best of my knowledge

No, no..unforunately, this combat rank wasn't recent...It was with my other character on my 2nd account, Wakeup, a Psi Hybrid APU who could rez and had a 128/68 (average) ranking before the hybrid monk-nerfing patches came out a little while back...
Sorry for any confusion, this wasn't a recent nerf, just a sad player who remembers the way things used to be...There WERE other Psi's with comparable rankings, but not very many, I was the only one on Venus to the best of my knowledge....this post was actually meant as an example of what can happen when we all cry nerf (wish I had screenies of that rank, I had it for a while)

-Just because the public voice speaks the loudest, what it's saying isn't automatically intelligent. A herd of sheep is loud.-

Aziraphale
29-05-04, 17:25
*huggles*
I wub teh monkies!

Carinth
29-05-04, 18:18
Crahn really should be taking advantage of all the anti Monk sentiment in Neocron. It wouldn't be hard at all to recruit the many angry Monks of other factions. With enough monk power, Crahn could kick Reza out and start up a respectable government. For the Monks, by the Monks ; D

deac
29-05-04, 18:39
Crahn really should be taking advantage of all the anti Monk sentiment in Neocron. It wouldn't be hard at all to recruit the many angry Monks of other factions. With enough monk power, Crahn could kick Reza out and start up a respectable government. For the Monks, by the Monks ; D

AMEN BORTHER!

Judge
29-05-04, 20:52
That would be very cool.

If only being in Crahn gave some sort of bonus (maybe the epic item is Crahn only?) then it would be good. :D