PDA

View Full Version : Which way does the tunnels go from A-Z

cobrajay157
29-05-04, 03:32
woundering where does the tunnels start and swhich way do they go from a-z or whatever they go up to west or east

Kasumi
29-05-04, 03:35
woundering where does the tunnels start and swhich way do they go from a-z or whatever they go up to west or eastWhy not explore and find out for self?? This is an MMORPG not everything has to be given toyou... ^_^ Most of an MMORPG is exploreing.. :/

Gotterdammerung
29-05-04, 05:20
they go from a-z and will have either a hatch or ladder to the adjoining alphabetical tunnel

Drake6k
29-05-04, 05:22
they go from a-z and will have either a hatch or ladder to the adjoining alphabetical tunnel

There are that many zones?

Gotterdammerung
29-05-04, 05:32
sorry, oversight on my part. They don't go to Z, but they are alphabetical

Epsilon 5
29-05-04, 07:44
sorry, oversight on my part. They don't go to Z, but they are alphabetical

i heard about T tunnel .. so that's a damn lot .. I have seen HJLMN .. i think.

joran420
29-05-04, 09:57
its pretty confusing down there....went in one entrance came out another and just got totally lost....but fun like the tunnels alot

Archeus
29-05-04, 10:15
its pretty confusing down there....went in one entrance came out another and just got totally lost....but fun like the tunnels alot

Yea I did the same thing stealthing. Stealthed from the start from one tunnel then got lost trying to get back and got splatterd all over the walls.

[TgR]HusK
29-05-04, 10:51
If I remember correctly from TS there are indeed around 24 tunnels, but keep in mind that several of the top floor lvl 1 tunnels are not connected to the surface, you can reach any tunnel from any entrance, but their structure is a bit like a maze, to reach tunnel XXX from tunnel YYY you sometimes need to go back from where you came, and they are (mostly) not connected in a A>B>C way. (obvious since many tunnels have more than 1 entrance to go further)

Maarten
29-05-04, 12:09
I tested the tunnels on the test server and they did go from A to Z. The entrance to tunnel A was located next to Gabanium Mine and the Z tunnel entrance/exit was located in a far corner in the upper right part of the world map (one sector east of Escador Oasis). It was mostly alphabetical but I remember going from N to X or something. But I know the other tunnels also exist so I think there are 26 of them...

Gohei
29-05-04, 12:20
I allways end up loosing my team and getting lost :lol:
Frustrated of the damned maze that place is, i jusst do a kamikaze attempt to get out of there..... Come to think of it, i've never gotten out alive...

J. Folsom
29-05-04, 12:33
I tested the tunnels on the test server and they did go from A to Z. The entrance to tunnel A was located next to Gabanium Mine and the Z tunnel entrance/exit was located in a far corner in the upper right part of the world map (one sector east of Escador Oasis). It was mostly alphabetical but I remember going from N to X or something. But I know the other tunnels also exist so I think there are 26 of them...
I did a bit of a dig through my NC folder, the folder worlds\doy\tunnels contains a total of 33 files, so presumably there are 33 tunnel zones.

I could probably pinpoint the exact tunnel locations too, but I'd hate to spoil that for people.

Edit: Hmm, 6 which have a different file type from the rest, so I guess there's 27 tunnel zones. One sure has an interesting filename though, pak_tunnelkos.dat :eek: