PDA

View Full Version : H-C tanks

ezza
29-05-04, 03:02
ok ive just lommed back to H-C from melee.

I still have about 60 points in Psi Use, and 40(+10 from imp)in weapon lore.

what i wanna know is how much does weapon lore effect aiming on CS?

when i recap ill have around215 HC, then with the drug ill get 240 just with my own buffs and beast.

ill also throw in targeting 3 once i recap my Str(at 90 atm :lol: ) which will take my Weapon lore to 55 with imps

so what i want to know is, will that compensate for lack of weapon lore(i used to have about 90 i think when i was last H-C)

as i quite like being able to still run cast heal, just went out pking at MB with some BD's, although i was pretty shitting aiming due to being a bit rusty, while fighting a ppu melee tank and a PE, i found being able to run cast my heal combined with the CS cannon(andthe melee dude on my side)was pretty good.

thoughs or opinions welcome

Menolak
29-05-04, 03:07
ok ive just lommed back to H-C from melee.

I still have about 60 points in Psi Use, and 40(+10 from imp)in weapon lore.

what i wanna know is how much does weapon lore effect aiming on CS?

when i recap ill have around215 HC, then with the drug ill get 240 just with my own buffs and beast.

ill also throw in targeting 3 once i recap my Str(at 90 atm :lol: ) which will take my Weapon lore to 55 with imps

so what i want to know is, will that compensate for lack of weapon lore(i used to have about 90 i think when i was last H-C)

as i quite like being able to still run cast heal, just went out pking at MB with some BD's, although i was pretty shitting aiming due to being a bit rusty, while fighting a ppu melee tank and a PE, i found being able to run cast my heal combined with the CS cannon(andthe melee dude on my side)was pretty good.

thoughs or opinions welcome

My tank on Venus, Vampslord is 48/62, getting close to cap...He has 62 in WeaponLore, and no difficulties (He's an HC that hacks at 50, enough for Warbots, and enough weaponlore for everything else)
How many points in Psi or whatever do I need to runcast my heal?

ezza
29-05-04, 03:10
not sure how much is needed as a minimum, as i say i have about 60, and did have a 4 slot heal(that was before i went out pking earlier, damn hackers :p )and was able to cast the heal damn fast

i would say 50 would be the minimum and that would be pushing it.

edit: 5,500 posts woot :D

Menolak
29-05-04, 03:22
damn hackers..lol
(just lost a 4 slot FireApoc on Venus, thought I could barrel 3 CA's in the aggies, but I miscalculated the SL hit...got my ass owned by a copbot in plaza 1..lol)

Dribble Joy
29-05-04, 03:45
A PE needs about 34 psu (with standard 68ppu setup) to cap tl3 heal rof.

and1guy
29-05-04, 04:06
you need 42-43 psu with the right psi setup to get 52/min. but i cant tell u the psi setup :p

VetteroX
29-05-04, 08:44
I made a post but deleted it... I hate sharing info on char setups and mechanics of the game with everyone. But ezza pm me or talk to me in game and I'll tell you what ive found out about weapon lore on HC and how my tank is setup in int.

rogo
29-05-04, 08:48
ONOZ! cant share char setups so I wont be the most uber!

VetteroX
29-05-04, 09:01
onoz? can you be original and talk in your own way, or do you just copy whatever is the current "in" way of talking like the other sheep? Why dont you stick a "pwn" somewhere in there?

rogo
29-05-04, 09:15
so? i find it amusing.

cant you think or somthing better then to flame 1 single word I used?

can you not use an "in" saying by listing I OWN YOU?

tell me that isnt what the other "sheep" say?

Not everyday you go around and people tell you they will OWN YOU

hypocrit

Oath
29-05-04, 09:18
Omzo is original, coz i fucking made it :D

Anyway i find that with about 50 psi use you can pop one or two drugs to up your weapon lore to normal levels, though with 240 heavy you should have enough to close cap aiming anyway.

Clownst0pper
29-05-04, 12:48
Ezza, just talk to spank'd, he specs enough to run cast, and has next to no weapon lore, and he caps the aiming!

h4x tbh :lol:

retr0n
29-05-04, 12:55
Ezza, just talk to spank'd, he specs enough to run cast, and has next to no weapon lore, and he caps the aiming!

h4x tbh :lol:

dank & kayne both have the same setup (int) afaik. it's like 40 psi use or something
and rest in weapon lore. Enough for aiming a CS perfectly fine.

ezza
29-05-04, 16:45
hmm thats interesting.

ill proberbly speak to ya in game later Vet, i know you dont like everyone knowing you setup or what have you.

it just struck me a such a good thing to be able to cast heal on the run for H-C tank expecialy when out pking,as you need every edge you can get