PDA

View Full Version : Drone Nerf?

Spoon
28-05-04, 21:59
After logging on to one of my droners, and finding that I have a gogo and inventory full of drones I can't use... O_o

I went to the HEW store to find some new drones...

But, I could find any AoE drones between TL 81 and TL 101.... O_o

This droner happens to have DEX 93(with implants)...

Did I miss something?

Are there any AoE drones between TL 81 and TL 101?

-=z=-
28-05-04, 22:12
Nice gap in the lineup, heh.

They should move the RG1000 up to the high 80's low 90's range. The AOE drones bunch up between TL71 - TL81 with 3 AOE drones in that range.

The RG1000 drones I was using suddenly became less effective (From TL95 -> TL78). Oh well, I've given up on droning and have lommed to CST to see if the experience gains are enough to level on. Nothing against droning - I just want to see how tradeskilling is now.

I would recommend drugging up to the FC1000 drones (2 drugs aint bad). You'll go through mobs faster with higher TL drones and your drone won't notice your drugflashes.

Spoon
28-05-04, 22:29
The RG1000 drones I was using suddenly became less effective (From TL95 -> TL78). Oh well, I've given up on droning and have lommed to CST to see if the experience gains are enough to level on. Nothing against droning - I just want to see how tradeskilling is now.

I would recommend drugging up to the FC1000 drones (2 drugs aint bad). You'll go through mobs faster with higher TL drones and your drone won't notice your drugflashes.

Yeah, the big drop in the RG1000s' TL is what suprised me.....

I think I might be able to get 2 or 3 more Dex, if I swap some implants around and maybe drug up to the FC-1000(since I already have some made with "Cool" stats..lol)...

hmmm, I didn't know that the drones didn't get the drug flash...

Oh, and I can't wait till I get to the RK-1000, I got some with cool stats(87%ish).... :lol:

-=z=-
28-05-04, 22:33
Yeah, the big drop in the RG1000s' TL is what suprised me.....

I think I might be able to get 2 or 3 more Dex, if I swap some implants around and maybe drug up to the FC-1000(since I already have some made with "Cool" stats..lol)...

hmmm, I didn't know that the drones didn't get the drug flash...

Oh, and I can't wait till I get to the RK-1000, I got some with cool stats(87%ish).... :lol:

Yeah, your runner will still get drugflashed, but the drone screen is still clear. You can take both Redflash & Whiteflahs for +9 dex levels.

Its too bad Destrol Forte & Bluefairy don't give Dex levels. The extra WPW would have been nice.

Pfehh
29-05-04, 00:31
Yeah, I have a spy dex 93 as well, logged in to find my current AOE drones all completely useless.

PS: Tradeskill exp isn't bumped up enough to make it a viable alternative. All it will do is take the edge off switching out of drones and trying to recap the few levels lost from LoMs.

Alan
29-05-04, 01:42
Yeah, noticed that too but as allways drugs are a droner's best friend's. Redflash +5, Whiteflash+4, (forget name) +3 inconjunction with pistol/rifle PA3 should get up to Punisher level. Go graving get the xp, just watch out for the horrendous drug flash's.