PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of my Painting so far?

Benjie
28-05-04, 21:43
Mods please don't move this to the Desolate Art forum. :(

This is a painting I havn't finished.

Dunno what to do with the Billboard on the right. I was thinking of painting a big "SEX" and making it all Neon an what not. Hmm. :confused:
There is a piccy of me there too for sex.

*edit*
It looks so much crapper as photograph lol. Ah shucks, who cares. :p

*edit 2nd*
The food shop on the left and the pavement/Lighting effects around it is 100% finished. The rest isn't, but most of the structure is there.

rob444
28-05-04, 21:46
It's very dark and much red, I get the impression that someone has butchered alot of people there. But it's nice :D

Benjie
28-05-04, 21:47
It's very dark and much red, I get the impression that someone has butchered alot of people there. But it's nice :D
The red on the road is actually a water reflection technique I'm using. When I've finished it it will look like it's raining, and it won't look like blood anymore. :) I also use Red Paint to outline what I'm going to draw next, like that building on the right, so yeah. Lots of red. :D

rob444
28-05-04, 21:52
Yeah it's nice. We had this artist in our school once, he tried to learn us how to do metallic reflections with waterpaint, damn he was so good. My paintings were like WW1.

Gotterdammerung
28-05-04, 22:32
an artists inspiration comes from within, not by committee

the right thing will come to you eventually

s0apy
28-05-04, 22:48
you have talent.

Benjie
29-05-04, 01:48
an artists inspiration comes from within, not by committee

the right thing will come to you eventually
:)
:angel:
<3

cRazy2003
29-05-04, 01:52
Mods please don't move this to the Desolate Art forum. :(

This is a painting I havn't finished.

Dunno what to do with the Billboard on the right. I was thinking of painting a big "SEX" and making it all Neon an what not. Hmm. :confused:
There is a piccy of me there too for sex.

*edit*
It looks so much crapper as photograph lol. Ah shucks, who cares. :p

*edit 2nd*
The food shop on the left and the pavement/Lighting effects around it is 100% finished. The rest isn't, but most of the structure is there.

you have a nice chin benjie

Benjie
29-05-04, 12:43
you have a nice chin benjie
You like my Chin?
What do you like about it?

cRazy2003
29-05-04, 14:12
You like my Chin?
What do you like about it?

its very profound and well structured.

Benjie
29-05-04, 16:33
its very profound and well structured.
Droms, Shatnor, and my Chin.

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

]v[ortice
29-05-04, 16:34
I love your sig benjie it's well cool.

BramTops
29-05-04, 16:41
Dunno what to do with the Billboard on the right. I was thinking of painting a big "SEX" and making it all Neon an what not.

Inspired by Neocron? ;)

Seriously though.. I wouldn't put SEX on it.. .but an abstract version of a nc faction logo or something would be nice... just an idea ;)

Sundiver
29-05-04, 16:42
One of the best sigs that I have seen in a loong time. Nice painting, too. Painting = good medicine. That goes for art in general too.

Benjie
29-05-04, 16:52
Inspired by Neocron? ;)
What else? :p
The lighting effects sprawled over the pavement were inspired by the technologies of the Build Engine. (Duke Nukem 3d) Whenever I wanted to create a lighting effect I would use seperate rooms and altered palletes, which is what I did here only with Paint.

The Billboard is the focus of the painting now. I need to add writing, because in turn that will become the title of the painting. Otherwise the title will be "food". :p

I was going to add something with irony, or something relevant to modern pollution. For Example an advertisement of a product that causes excessive pollution.

-=Daz=-
02-06-04, 21:38
nice pic keep at it...if u hav anythin else it wud be cool to see as well :)

Benjie
02-06-04, 21:40
nice pic keep at it...if u hav anythin else it wud be cool to see as well :)
I suppose. I'll go around shooting them now.

By the way, I painted it on a blook of wood. A shelf, infact. :)

-=Daz=-
02-06-04, 22:07
sounds good...look forward to seein it :)

Benjie
02-06-04, 22:09
1. Another unfinished painting. (check the lines to see what I'm actually doing)
2. Close up of the above painting.
3. Close up of the painting on the first page.
4. For some reason I felt the need to draw a Deformed Baby. Beautifull isn't it.

All my paintings are on E3 by the way. And by that I don't mean a massive computer geek event. :p
*edit* -- Oh wait, it's called A3 isn't it. My bad, I'll keep the origional comment cuz it's funne.
*edit* -- My bad. It's A2 I do it on. Man I'm so dumb. I use Acrylics too, except that last one which is Oil Pastel on Wood.

-=Daz=-
02-06-04, 22:14
some really nice stuff...particularly like the deformed child very nice :)

Benjie
02-06-04, 22:17
[ edited ]

Heavyporker
02-06-04, 23:08
interesting... thats interesting stuff.

deformed babies make me cry.

They make baby jesus cry too.

Benjie
03-06-04, 02:34
interesting... thats interesting stuff.

deformed babies make me cry.

They make baby jesus cry too.
No they don't! Deformed babies are as beautifull as anyone.

[EDITED]
I just deleted what I said out of fustration. Not really spam, deffinetly not art.

Mumblyfish
03-06-04, 02:50
I really like the looks of those. It's nice to see art on a forum like this. Really makes a change to all the whingers :angel: