PDA

View Full Version : Celebrations

Benjie
28-05-04, 19:00
I've played Neocron for a long time, since January 2003.
I remember when I was a newbie, and I searched *every* crate I saw, collecting poison glands because I read they were worth loads. I kept opening trade with a PA tank and giving him Tangent Armour Peice 1 I found in a crate and kept asking if he wanted to buy it. :p

DoY is a few months away. No more of this.

http://gallery.cybertarp.com/albums/userpics/16028/carebear.jpg

*opens a bottle of Champaigne and hands around Party Poppers*

Houston
28-05-04, 19:04
*pulls party poper drinks whine...uhhh yea great fun.....goes to sleep*oh and shoots carebears in teh head.kthxbye

Aziraphale
28-05-04, 19:06
Benjie = stoned?

whifix
28-05-04, 19:38
Noobs can be a sad site that makes you go "auhhh" sometimes. One time I saw a noob stand aound in P1 trying to sell the LoM pills he found in the sewers for 30 minutes.

StryfeX
28-05-04, 19:40
Noobs can be a sad site that makes you go "auhhh" sometimes. One time I saw a noob stand aound in P1 trying to sell the LoM pills he found in the sewers for 30 minutes.That's when it's time for us vets to give them some helpful tips. :lol:

--Stryfe

Strych9
28-05-04, 19:43
Benjie- puff, puff, give.

:confused:

Jest
28-05-04, 19:48
I hate being a newb to games. For like my first 5 months of playing NC I had no idea about damage %s and stuff for weapons and spells. :( Thats partially why I like helping new players so much because no one starts the game as a vet. ;)

And yes Benjie definitely got into his reefer stash. Drugs are bad mmkay?

Houston
28-05-04, 19:52
I hate being a newb to games. For like my first 5 months of playing NC I had no idea about damage %s and stuff for weapons and spells. :( Thats partially why I like helping new players so much because no one starts the game as a vet. ;)

And yes Benjie definitely got into his reefer stash. Drugs are bad mmkay?
Hey reefer is ok..mkay? just dont wonder off n do other shit mkay? and youl be fine ;)