PDA

View Full Version : Neocronicle V4-5/4 Discussion

Callash
28-05-04, 17:57
The latest Neocronicle (http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=228) is out! Enjoy the read!

I would also like to thank all my voluntary helpers, especially Honeypot, my trusty assistant (who does more work than me o_O) and Felix May aka. Marx who is in a mad writing rush lately :D Thank you guys!

Tratos
28-05-04, 17:57
Verey interesting especialy the dome soldiers surendering... anyone else think this is gonna go tits up for the NC forces?

Jest
28-05-04, 18:25
Sexcellent work on the Chronicle this time, and even on Friday!!! :p

Heavyporker
28-05-04, 18:41
damn... what a nice read...

I'm feeling even worse at not writing up my stories on time... though I managed to make some people aware of a disturbing new trend.

Maarten
28-05-04, 19:32
Great cronicle... But nothing about the Holovests or PA's. Guess they will come next week? ;)

Genty
28-05-04, 23:16
Excellent Neocronicle as always.

Although I would just like to register my disgust at the community, by this time last week there were over 30 posts in the Neocronicle. Contrasted with 5 post this week. What a change this week because there is nothing to bitch about. Tells a story itself. Fucking Pathetic.

Oath
28-05-04, 23:33
Excellent Neocronicle as always.

Although I would just like to register my disgust at the community, by this time last week there were over 30 posts in the Neocronicle. Contrasted with 5 post this week. What a change this week because there is nothing to bitch about. Tells a story itself. Fucking Pathetic.

K....

I was watching big brother......

Great Cronicle as always :p

Btw.... I MADE AN RPG THREAD!!!111 (no cross posting though :p)

Jest
28-05-04, 23:46
What a change this week because there is nothing to bitch about. Tells a story itself. Fucking Pathetic. I was thinking that myself, wondering why people aren't reading the Chronicle. In many ways its expected, its not that they dont have something to bitch about, its that they are enjoying the patch. I think thats a good thing. They will read it eventually Im sure. :p

Maybe we could just spam this thread with <3 CALLASH

Oath
28-05-04, 23:48
<3 CALLASH

I would never spam that in a thread, It's friday night, there are lots of things to do on tv, it's the beggining of a holiday weekend in britain so people are probably busy....

see what i did there? :D

Jest
28-05-04, 23:54
I would never spam that in a thread, It's friday night, there are lots of things to do on tv, it's the beggining of a holiday weekend in britain so people are probably busy....

see what i did there? :D Hmmmm thats a pretty good technique too. Equally as effective though not as prone to a raping from the mods.

What holiday week in Britain? We actually have a three day weekend here in America too. I think my favorite thing about Friday night Neocron is playing at 10 at night and having a Euro clan mate log in at like 6 his time, drunk off his ass from an all nighter. Ah the memories.

On a more on topic related note Id just like to say the PP snake event mentioned was a great example of minimal effort with a lot of fun as result. I really wish they would do more like that.

S4R13L
29-05-04, 03:16
Big Brothers Style ^^

Oath
29-05-04, 09:00
Big Brothers Style ^^
Must...not...spam..thread...

Big brother is crap, i only watched it to see the squeeky guy make an ass of himself, only to find a scottish guy makling a bigger ass of himself.

Geth
31-05-04, 01:23
Big ups to Callash and the whole Neocronicle crew! :cool:

I always read the neocronicle, it boots right into my email so I have little choice. :lol:
Though I don't always have a chance to respond right away in the forums.

Geth
31-05-04, 01:25
Must...not...spam..thread...

Big brother is crap, i only watched it to see the squeeky guy make an ass of himself, only to find a scottish guy makling a bigger ass of himself.

Agreed. Urge to spam rising.... :mad:

nobby
31-05-04, 02:47
Verey interesting especialy the dome soldiers surendering... anyone else think this is gonna go tits up for the NC forces?

yeah i thought that too, maybe the dome of york will make a come back when the iraqi's surrender to help with the dome of york, imagine all those weapons! ;) :) ;) :lol: