PDA

View Full Version : *Opinions* Tank-Top ^^

Kasumi
28-05-04, 05:08
Ok I am not sure where this belongs.. Since its not really a modifiction for the community but more of an opinion.. It *could* however be if people like it enough.. So mods if this belongs in modification forum.. *sorry* Ok well this is something I used on an old Gen-Tank I played because all she had was boy clothes.. and I wanted something more *femanine*.. I am working on a new *top* but this one I wanted to know if anyone likes? or cares about??? I donthave the original raw data anymore since I lost it when I broke my last laptop.. But I do have the bmp for it.. ^^ So I can edit it but I *doubt* I will.. :)

prozium
28-05-04, 05:17
it screems to much "hey look i still live in the 21st centuary, because i have a sweater on"

nothing against your ability as a modder, it look cool, but its not enough neocron

Samhain
28-05-04, 05:24
It doesn't really fit with the rest of the clothing, however I don't see why a "retro" type style would be so unbelievable.

prozium
28-05-04, 05:28
i agree

Q`alooaith
28-05-04, 05:30
It'd probably do better on a PE, maybe with a bit more colour or detail..

It just feel's a little simple..

Side note, should be on the modification's forum

Smok3d
28-05-04, 05:32
female tanks are so fuckin ugly and when they run rofl they look so stupid

yavimaya
28-05-04, 05:37
female tanks are so fuckin ugly and when they run rofl they look so stupid

Female tanks are ugly full stop.
unfortunetaly, designing a "top/pants" wont help.. the top looks nice, doesnt do anything to make the char look better though.

Kasumi
28-05-04, 05:53
It'd probably do better on a PE, maybe with a bit more colour or detail..

It just feel's a little simple..

Side note, should be on the modification's forum
Well its simple because it a sweater.. not sure what detail you can add to it.. It was a quick *thing* so I guess I missed a few highlights.. but that it.. it also wouldnt work on a PE because they have a coat on.. and its part of the model.. The best thing I could make for a PE was a coat and blouse(?) underneath(?) ^^

Female tanks are ugly full stop.
unfortunetaly, designing a "top/pants" wont help.. the top looks nice, doesnt do anything to make the char look better though.
It was to give her a more femanine look than make *prettier*.. Wearing boy clothes isnt what I wanted for my Gen-Tank.. ^_^

Clyde
28-05-04, 06:17
Im sorry to go off tiopic but the female tanks in this game look like ****in idiots, I mean seriously, wtf was that person thinking choosing that skin, but anyways the tank top looks alot like a sweater o_O

Kasumi
28-05-04, 06:19
Im sorry to go off tiopic but the female tanks in this game look like ****in idiots, I mean seriously, wtf was that person thinking choosing that skin, but anyways the tank top looks alot like a sweater o_O
umm... Tank = Gen-Tank.. Gentank - Top.. ^^

Q`alooaith
28-05-04, 06:24
I think it's the colour that don't fit the game so much..

need more colourfull clothes though, plain white don't look too good, neither does solid black..

And about PE's, have you seen the combat jacket top?, PE's could def use this sorta skin and I think might suit em better..

Try bit out, you might think it look's good..

Clyde
28-05-04, 06:26
ahhh, still looks like a sweater tho. You'd be better of making grey sweat pants with a grey sweat like tank top kinda like a wifebeater type top with a rectangle type patch with some numbers on the right or left, make it look like they are in boot camp. now that would look good

Kasumi
28-05-04, 07:57
I think it's the colour that don't fit the game so much..

need more colourfull clothes though, plain white don't look too good, neither does solid black..

And about PE's, have you seen the combat jacket top?, PE's could def use this sorta skin and I think might suit em better..

Try bit out, you might think it look's good..
PEs use a "vest" or "coat" whatever you want to call it.. Its part f the model.. It cannotbe removed well it can but I am not going to waste my time since it wouldnt work anymore :P So a *sweater* wont work with it.. but I understand what you mean.. I have other textures for PE but I dont think I will give them out.. ^^

Benjie
28-05-04, 08:30
Kusami I was thinking the exact same thing!

I was going to take the Camoflauge top and make it into a Camo Bikini top, and use the seethrough black texture over the top of the rest.

Shadow Dancer
28-05-04, 08:38
I think female tanks look sexy.

Anyways I don't like how that tank-top looks. Soz Kasumi. :(

I also don't find it unbelievable that they have some knowledge of how clothing in the past looks. So why wouldn't they replicate some of it?

Kasumi
28-05-04, 08:39
I think female tanks look sexy.

Anyways I don't like how that tank-top looks. Soz Kasumi. :(

I also don't find it unbelievable that they have some knowledge of how clothing in the past looks. So why wouldn't they replicate some of it?
hehe That ok.. ^^ It is horrible I know ^_^ But I wanted to share it with everyone.. :)

Shadow Dancer
28-05-04, 08:43
Is this your first one? Do you have more?

Kasumi
28-05-04, 08:58
Is this your first one? Do you have more?
First one for Neocron?? or first one ever?? No its not my first for either.. :P I have more but I not want to post them right now.. Maybe later.. ^^

Kasumi
28-05-04, 11:34
Ok well after finish making food for family I spent of a few minutes fixing the old bmp file of it and making something new.. Its ugly and doesnt fit Neocron but oh well.. ^^

Edit: The screenshots are really bad and not make the texture look correct you can see it mostly on side view where everything looks blurry.. :/ and they might be a bit bright sorry. ^^

Edit2: Its crap I know.. Maybe when BDOY is released and if people still have acess to texture I will make a new one for Neocron.. but for now I not even going to make something good.. :mad:

SilentEye
28-05-04, 12:11
Hey,

Thought I'd post something I did about 3 weeks ago, me likes ;)
Added:
A tattoo on her right eye.
And the NOMAD mask.

shenten
28-05-04, 12:18
this is a nice work but the original mesh is so ugly that you can't do much about it i'm afraid :(

No one in the community has done nicer model for that female gentank ? With those eye-glasses she looks so damn dumb :D Female PE is really cute instead.

naimex
28-05-04, 12:19
I want a "Thermal Bandage" like Leeloo (Milla Jovovich), wore in "The 5th Element"

mmmmm, seeeexxyyyyy

(and the option to change hair colour.. itīs cyberpunk.. I want my green hair)

Kasumi
28-05-04, 12:26
Thermal Bandage?? Well it doesnt matter I wont work with such low resolution textures. :P