PDA

View Full Version : [QUICK BRAINPORT] Tangent DoY-part Buyers

Mumblyfish
27-05-04, 22:33
Noticed the way the illegal drug dealer works? How you can have a conversation with him, THEN he opens up a proper trade window? Well, the current Tangent buyers are crazy. Each part being sold has to open a new conversation (no sense whatsoever, and drives us all round the bend, I'm sure). Why not make the Tangent buyer act like the illegal drug dealer? Could also lower the selling prices of the DoY parts to generate more demand for barterers.

Maarten
27-05-04, 23:00
HOT! I have more then 800 DoY parts in my gogo and I am NOT planning to sell them 1 by 1 to that NPC...

Cruzbroker
27-05-04, 23:05
hehe Maarten :)

It feels like they have forgotten thous guys.. I bet Jailhouse has had along time that chat-trade thing.

Sorin
27-05-04, 23:16
HOT! I have more then 800 DoY parts in my gogo and I am NOT planning to sell them 1 by 1 to that NPC...

SUCH a pain in the ass. They really need to get rid of that 1 by 1 bit. Just opening a trade window would be awesome, but having a convo and then opening a trade window would be cool too, as long as it was player-closeable like other NPC trade windows. The only thing keeping me from turning in my millions of nc worth of Johnny Bot loot is that damn 1 by 1 crap.

Mumblyfish
27-05-04, 23:27
If you like the idea, remember to five-star it. This is something that needs to be fixed. It just isn't fun.

Marx
27-05-04, 23:38
Problem is, that menu is influenced by barter and intelligence - so people would get more money for their parts through a barterer.

That's why it does everything solely through that menu in the first place.

Cruzbroker
27-05-04, 23:47
That wouldn't be such a problem what it's now. Just code it if it is :p

Mumblyfish
27-05-04, 23:56
Problem is, that menu is influenced by barter and intelligence - so people would get more money for their parts through a barterer.

That's why it does everything solely through that menu in the first place.
That's why I suggested lowering the selling prices so that people go to barterers to sell their loot. More business for barterers is always a good thing.

-=z=-
28-05-04, 00:00
That's why I suggested lowering the selling prices so that people go to barterers to sell their loot. More business for barterers is always a good thing.

Heck yeah, lower the price, add the menu, and let barterers have something to do.

Ryuben
28-05-04, 03:41
oooo i like this idea one of the reasons i stoped hunting DoY's cos its a bitch to sell loot

prozium
28-05-04, 05:26
sounds very good

5 stars indeed

Heavyporker
28-05-04, 07:57
SMOooookKKIn'!

I'd definitely be more vigorous about supplying Tangent's researchers with material if that empolyee would be more flexible...

Kasumi
28-05-04, 08:00
They could just remove the Vendor and use the DoY Junk for something else..

Maarten
28-05-04, 10:12
Can't they program the NPC so it takes the entire stack of one type out of your inventory and give you money accordingly?