PDA

View Full Version : Just me?

Prodigious
27-05-04, 22:30
Is it just me or when they have big alterations like this,
and trust me with the new drugs this is BIG for me, they should throw in a skills wipe? cos every time they do a patch its just lom after lom, i know i lom a lot anyway, too often in fact, but when its cos of a patch, ahhh it fucks me off

specially when its 5 minutes a fucking pill

oh yeah and my melee PE is completely fucked in the arse and useless

Mr_Snow
27-05-04, 22:39
[ edited ]

Prodigious
27-05-04, 22:40
[ edited ]

neither do i anymore,

cancelled

Glok
27-05-04, 22:43
LOL. The change to beast really hurt my hybrid, but now I'll just pop 2 drugs instead of one. Maybe 3, some of the new drugs are mighty tempting.

Oh I spent the whole day lomming also. First to get recycle to check out the new recyclie thingies, then to get rid of recycle. :lol:

Dribble Joy
27-05-04, 22:45
They have only released skills on two occations, one when the psi skills were reworked, and the other for psu.

The changes in the current patch are minorin comparrison.

Prodigious
27-05-04, 23:07
They have only released skills on two occations, one when the psi skills were reworked, and the other for psu.

The changes in the current patch are minorin comparrison.

its such a fuckin pain

every time theres a patch just cos im adventurous and dont have the same laborous PE setups as everyone else under the sun i have to spend days lomming, and i mean DAYS, i cant sit there all weekend i have a social life, i cant sit there all day during the week cos i work, so im not going to pay for 4 weekends of lomming, and i mean 4, i have to lom every skill, resist force/melee, psu/imp/hack/wep or whatever, then agility recycle/pistol/rifle or whatever.

im currently melee thats why i think its shit, melee PE's are crap now. very crap.

if there gonna change anything to do with skills i think they should release points, then you lom when you make the mistakes.

what about the poor bastards that dont live on the forums, and get hit with these drug changes

imagine that, ouch.

edit: what im trying to say is every time there is a patch this game involves too much effort to be a game

Marx
27-05-04, 23:10
its such a fuckin pain

every time theres a patch just cos im adventurous and dont have the same laborous PE setups as everyone else under the sun i have to spend days lomming, and i mean DAYS, i cant sit there all weekend i have a social life, i cant sit there all day during the week cos i work, so im not going to pay for 4 weekends of lomming, and i mean 4, i have to lom every skill, resist force/melee, psu/imp/hack/wep or whatever, then agility recycle/pistol/rifle or whatever.

im currently melee thats why i think its shit, melee PE's are crap now. very crap.

if there gonna change anything to do with skills i think they should release points, then you lom when you make the mistakes.

what about the poor bastards that dont live on the forums, and get hit with these drug changes

imagine that, ouch.

edit: what im trying to say is every time there is a patch this game involves too much effort to be a gameHow are melee PE's crap now? lol. Tai Chi blade does more damage than the Blade of Ceres ever did.... Boohoo, you lost your swirly, get over it.

Nidhogg
27-05-04, 23:25
Send your goodbyes by PM please.

N