PDA

View Full Version : School's Out

BombShell
27-05-04, 21:19
OK alot of schools are ending now.

And i dont know about most of u but i hope to see some old timers :)

Kasumi
27-05-04, 21:28
Even though this is offtopic.. my daughter just started school in April :P

BombShell
27-05-04, 21:33
Even though this is offtopic.. my daughter just started school in April :P

How sad

craio
27-05-04, 21:41
Here lessons might have ended but exams are about to start...

bounty
27-05-04, 21:44
Here lessons might have ended but exams are about to start...

I've been out of school for 3 weeks now :)

Sorin
27-05-04, 21:44
I've got my last final for the year in a couple hours and after that I'm home free for the summer!

Which will be good because I can't get into NC since my friend reactivated my account early this week. Some n00b thought he was being impressive by fucking with the firewall settings 2 weeks before school gets out, thereby blocking the ability to VPN out and killing NC's ability to connect. :(

I like being in school, but I must say I'll be glad to be home this time tomorrow.

Aziraphale
27-05-04, 21:45
4 months until I'm back at school. w00t! Obesity here I come!

Kasumi
27-05-04, 21:47
How sadwhy sad?

Sorin
27-05-04, 21:48
At first I thought Bombshell was being a jackass, but I think he/she/it meant that it's sad that your baby is finally going off to school. Sad in a happy way, as it were. :)

Or at least that's the way I would have meant it had I said it.

BombShell
27-05-04, 21:54
At first I thought Bombshell was being a jackass, but I think he/she/it meant that it's sad that your baby is finally going off to school. Sad in a happy way, as it were. :)

Or at least that's the way I would have meant it had I said it.

:rolleyes: (HE) :) Yes, belive it am a guy :) But i love girl chars i find them damn sexy and even thou i would love to see them infront i love watching them run in 3rd person :)

5 more hours till am out of school. then i can drive home. and finally take alook at this patch :)

PreX
27-05-04, 22:41
ive got my holydays on the 20. july =)

have to write some exams and so on in the next few weeks.

Furion
27-05-04, 22:46
i finish school this week yea, i graduate actually. more NC for me!

and kasumi, i think what bombshell means is that ur kid has to work her way through 12 (its 12 in norway anyway) years of HELL!!! and and and DESTRUCTION!!

yea, im just glad im done :p its not that bad, really.... :angel:

Tratos
27-05-04, 22:59
Well English Literature tommorrow

:o

Damn poetry sucks, lol well imo

I got about 11 more papers to do then im home free for 10 weeks BOO YA

SilentEye
28-05-04, 00:30
Math Exame tomorrow, wish me luck :)

Nidhogg
28-05-04, 00:48
Good luck to everyone taking exams. My school days are long gone but I don't envy you a bit. When people say they're the best days of your lives, don't believe them. ;)

N

ZoomZoom
28-05-04, 00:50
English tomorr :(

Tratos
28-05-04, 01:02
Good luck to everyone taking exams. My school days are long gone but I don't envy you a bit. When people say they're the best days of your lives, don't believe them. ;)

N
Finaly somone who aint at school no more who realises that!! lol

Arrgghhh i really cant be arsed with english lit 2moz :( i havnt even annotated my anthology properly, rofl

Xylaz
28-05-04, 02:34
My school days are long gone but I don't envy you a bit. When people say they're the best days of your lives, don't believe them. ;)
N
it all depends, i'd say the best days of my life were while studying... lots of freedom and possibilities. But school is ok too, little merrier even... (but of course it can always turn out to be a hell, there's no escape from this one possibility i'm afraid)
Later in life your only thinking about divorce, suicide or quiting the job... bleh, but ur usually to bored and lazy to do anything...
Bah, enjoy your free time and good luck on your exams as well.

az