PDA

View Full Version : Terminator is under powered!!

Ryuben
27-05-04, 13:46
whats the point in haveing a super rare weapon that does less damage then a pain easer.

it should do 8 shots instead of 6 imo.

Make a rare worth wanting instead of just something a few people get to collect.

sooo whats every one else think? :)

Candaman
27-05-04, 13:48
its lower tl for one it does 6 hits for two but increase the aiming plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mumblyfish
27-05-04, 13:48
It is powerful. And because of it's tech level and what it is (a rifle), it can't really be made uber-scary in close-range combat, or you're beating pistoleros at their job, which is outright unfair.

n3m
27-05-04, 13:49
Rofl, I had to laugh when I saw the thread title. (just came from the nerf nerf nerf thread :D)

Anyway yeah, onos' 5 slot xray termi did like 15 dmg to me every shot. some other guys phosphor termi also did very low damage. From what I heard (just like the wyatt) explosive is good.

Dribble Joy
27-05-04, 13:49
[ edited ]

Termi does more dmg than the painy by far.

What mod you got on it?

Anyway, it's so totally bugged atm that you can't really gauge how it performs, fix it, then sort the dmg.

DIS
27-05-04, 13:50
imo i think its fine as it is.

garyu69
27-05-04, 13:50
Anyone who does not want their Terminator on Pluto can feel free to send it to me please.

WebShock
27-05-04, 13:52
[ edited ]

___T-X____
27-05-04, 13:53
books dorps now, so it aint uber rare. Should have stuck it on Elay

SorkZmok
27-05-04, 13:58
It totally depends on the ammo. Some doesnt do enough dmg, some does way too much.

Hope they fixed that since its not gonna be that rare anymore now.

Lafiel
27-05-04, 14:12
thaTS bullshit the term isnot less powerfull as PE...... its fine it pwns

ZoomZoom
27-05-04, 14:14
its true teminator is very under powered i got a full stack of fire from a temi on my pe and i didnt see my health go down much :)

DarkFear
27-05-04, 14:25
Explosive is fine, all other ammo mods suck.

Explosive Termi dmg output is far over PE (pre patch 198, donno if PE got boosted now)

But xray and phosphoer termi sucks hard thats right.

Lafiel
27-05-04, 15:06
even with no ammo mod the gun pwns.... ive seen draven take down a capped ppu by himself with the thing......... the ppu wasnt THAT newb either..

INFERNO22
27-05-04, 15:10
The Termi is fine as it is, If you find its crap in pvp just practise with it more realy honnest........................( with explosive)

SPIKE (pluto)
27-05-04, 16:03
Terminator is under powered!!

LMAO

You ever been shot by a good pe/spy using one? it fuking hurts, even for tanks

prozium
27-05-04, 16:05
this is exactly why i sold my Termy 1 slot explosive.... my crappy 1 slot explosive paineaser out did id by atleast 50-100dmg

so i sold it to some moron who dosnt read patch notes for a DS RD and 4 slot pin easer

Candaman
27-05-04, 17:54
[ edited ]

prozium
27-05-04, 18:56
first of all i didnt lom him to tech u moron, i did lom him ... but not to tech
and second its my friends char now not mine and he sold the termy... and yes it did suck it sucked so bad that i used it on man before lomming him then gave him the PE and yes amazing it still sucked, i also sold it because they are re-implementing the run, so it gonna be worth a lot less

spongeb0b
27-05-04, 20:22
where do you start the termi run from? :confused:

Cruzbroker
27-05-04, 20:24
The Run is not in yet, afaik.

spongeb0b
27-05-04, 20:25
dammit i wanna do the run! i waited long enough grrrrrr :mad: (nevermind im a patient lil sponge i can wait longer.... :rolleyes: )

Lanigav
27-05-04, 23:25
Personally I think they should be reworked so they have the frequency of a sniper rifle but do EXTREME damage up superclose. They should also have the same damage scaling as Rayguns.

Mumblyfish
28-05-04, 02:14
Personally I think they should be reworked so they have the frequency of a sniper rifle but do EXTREME damage up superclose. They should also have the same damage scaling as Rayguns.
That'd eliminate the use for pistols and rayguns.

Remember - Unmodded ammo wins.

Ryuben
28-05-04, 03:06
this is exactly why i sold my Termy 1 slot explosive.... my crappy 1 slot explosive paineaser out did id by atleast 50-100dmg

so i sold it to some moron who dosnt read patch notes for a DS RD and 4 slot pin easer

omg this thread was a total joke just to see what type of reply i got.

you think termie is under powered ?

to a X3 damage boosted chaos cave minion it takes 4 shots to kill it

Nuff said really.............

and what i said in first post was per shot, Pe does what 65 a shot (x3) termie does 55 a shot (x6) ;) work it out ur self

Drake6k
28-05-04, 03:41
I think explosive termi is over powered... You'll see.

Clyde
28-05-04, 03:51
The Run is not in yet, afaik.

If the run is not in, how is there people running around with one. I've seen about 10 so far in about 2 days

Houston
28-05-04, 03:55
Events.....and runs were in teh game at one time but taken out soon afterwards due to "the feature's"

Shadow Dancer
28-05-04, 03:57
Actually I think termi is overpowered for it's TL.

Mr Friendly
28-05-04, 04:08
if it does less than a PE, then u sir, apparently dont have the explosive one :)

Houston
28-05-04, 04:17
if it does less than a PE, then u sir, apparently dont have the explosive one :)
Your right.....all the other ones suck ass,just liek wyatt earp everyone thinks it sucks until somone trys Explosive :p

prozium
28-05-04, 04:55
i did work it out ... i tested it and everything, and the Termy 1 slot explosive and a Pe 1 slot explosive .. had both of them capped and the Pe did 50-100 more dmg per burst...

Mr Friendly
28-05-04, 04:58
i did work it out ... i tested it and everything, and the Termy 1 slot explosive and a Pe 1 slot explosive .. had both of them capped and the Pe did 50-100 more dmg per burst...

u tested wrong then :)

prozium
28-05-04, 05:01
no i DIDNT and thats a bunch of BS
i really did test it and u guys still cant accept the fact that your Termies Suck...thats it now i know why ... because u want to make it sound better then it is ...WEL IT ISNT, IT SUX, AND I HAVE PROVEN IT....ok im done, but seriously they arnt very good, well i gues it dosnt matter what u guys say or think because i know the truth

Mr Friendly
28-05-04, 05:03
its been tested bud, termis better, does more dmg

get ur facts straight

prozium
28-05-04, 05:15
k whatever, i guess whomever believes this is in for a big disappointment,,,but hey wait it DOSNT matter anymore because they are RE-inplimenting the run and it wont matter paying a couple mill for a termy just as long as your not paying an mc5 chip + for something that cant out do somethign that costs 2- 3 mill

Houston
28-05-04, 05:24
no i DIDNT and thats a bunch of BS
i really did test it and u guys still cant accept the fact that your Termies Suck...thats it now i know why ... because u want to make it sound better then it is ...WEL IT ISNT, IT SUX, AND I HAVE PROVEN IT....ok im done, but seriously they arnt very good, well i gues it dosnt matter what u guys say or think because i know the truthEveryone who has a Termi should shoot you :D

prozium
28-05-04, 05:27
get over your termy ego plztksubye

Mr Friendly
28-05-04, 05:53
listen prozium, i dun care what u say, my info is true info, tested, many times, & even with diff victims. believe what you want & continue usin the PE =) meanwhile, ull die to any PE that comes up to u with an explosive termi

Houston
28-05-04, 07:05
listen prozium, i dun care what u say, my info is true info, tested, many times, & even with diff victims. believe what you want & continue usin the PE =) meanwhile, ull die to any PE that comes up to u with an explosive termi
Couldnt agree more <3

Shadow Dancer
28-05-04, 08:41
Proz I think Mr. Friendly is correct. I've been hit by both explos termi and explos pain. And termi did more dmg to me on avg.

Candaman
28-05-04, 12:43
in chaos caves termi will do 6 x hits of 50 to a un db'd mob and pe will do 3 x hits of about 69 u do the math. as for players it really depends on how u play i personally like to use the pe first to slow them down then switch as the aiming is so bad on the termi

DarkFear
28-05-04, 13:00
Hmm Cannings i dont think the aim is so bad.

For myself i can say i hit much more with termi and think it has the better aim :)