PDA

View Full Version : Neocron helpdesk

DIS
26-05-04, 16:47
Last night my character became totally corrupted, lost all his credits and turned from a tank into a PSI monkey. Anyway, after emailing the helpdesk at say 3am (GMT) i got an instant response and they quickly sorted out the problem.

So just wanted to say thnx a lot guys, great job!!!! :D

slaughteruall
26-05-04, 16:49
Usually a relog will solve this problem. Sounds like you just sync'd into someone else. I could be wrong it's happened before.

Slaughter

DIS
26-05-04, 16:50
lol no, read the post proper mate, i had to get the help desk to reset my char. it was totally messed up :)

ino
26-05-04, 16:51
Yeah I've had to contact nc support 2 times and both times I got like 5 minute later respones and the stuff I wanted to know or fixed happened within the day no problems what soever.

slaughteruall
26-05-04, 16:52
Yes i did read that. But it has happened to me also. I usually just relog and it's fixed. Just letting you know just incase it happens again. It's a bug i get quite frequently on all my chars.

Slaughter

DIS
26-05-04, 17:02
yeah i know about that bug slaughter, basically what was happening was... after leaving it say 5-10mins id relog and on the character selection screen a female PSI monk woukd appear instead of my tank, they had to reset my char from backups lol.

Mr_Snow
26-05-04, 17:05
Wow nice they usually tell me to fuck off because I cant prove anything.

Dribble Joy
26-05-04, 17:05
Regarding naughty peoples, they are very fast.

When some guy came on trade called h.i.t.l.e.r. a gm was on sooo fast.
Same when some guy was impersonating me with less than pleasant language.

Revslad
26-05-04, 17:11
its a shame there not so quick when 2 runners come on saturns trade chanel spamming racist comments for over an hour and only getting a 3 day ban for it, spose they can be quick when they want to :rolleyes:

Dribble Joy
26-05-04, 17:12
Your sig is too wide dude.

Revslad
26-05-04, 17:15
fixed :P

btw MR.T > All :D

Tostino
26-05-04, 17:27
they are still trying to help me i got a reply telling me to sentthe info i already sent :confused:. I just hope it gets fixed soon and i get my items back.

Carbonite
26-05-04, 17:44
Wow nice they usually tell me to fuck off because I cant prove anything.

show me the mail then =p ... i dont belive anyone from Helpdesk has ever told you to fuck off..

Shadow Dancer
26-05-04, 18:09
^^I think he meant their attitude and manner of helping, rather than actually saying it.

Anyways DIS(koyk :p), happy to hear you got your problem sorted.

Mr_Snow
26-05-04, 18:12
show me the mail then =p ... i dont belive anyone from Helpdesk has ever told you to fuck off..

In so many words not but in essence yes, anytime I get a inventory bug Im told nothing can be done because I cant prove I didnt give it to a mate, implication being Im untrustworthy and obviously lying in an attempt to scam stuff in a computer game, an aknowledged system fault a few months ago wiped an apartment full of rares got lost and wasnt noticed til last week and got the same.Tbh I would almost rather they said fuck off rather then putting it behind a thin vale of politeness that KK seem to think is good customer support.

COLD
26-05-04, 18:22
Just wanted to chime in and say that anytime I have used the helpdesk, I have gotten quick responses and pretty quick fixes. Luckily, I havent run into a bug that a relog didnt fix for quite sometime. (Thank God)

GJ KK

Eledhbrant
26-05-04, 18:52
Think I'll chime in with the bug I had where my spy had an invisible camo PA in his inventory that randomly affected his runspeed (to me) but made him always slow (to everyone else).

The helpdesk response was:

"I don't know what to say :)"

An ingame GM then told me it was a neolauncher pro bug that some people have had. GG Random Element :)