PDA

View Full Version : 1 more nc bug!

Tostino
26-05-04, 03:59
today when i zoned from pp1 to plaza 3 i laged out and when i loged in i was in the midle of pp3 and had no items imps armor nothing in go go or app and i had the wierd green char skin. anyone know what do do about this?

DIS
26-05-04, 04:00
mate, check out my post about pluto server problems, same kinda thing has happend to me too.

Tostino
26-05-04, 04:01
yea when you were posting yours i posted mine.

DIS
26-05-04, 04:02
hehe, man, at least i still have all my imps etc though. I think the server must of gone to shiz, email the helpdesk anyway mate to try get some attention :)

Tostino
26-05-04, 04:05
i emailed the in game help desk hopefully i will get some help.

DIS
26-05-04, 04:07
aye, prolly wont get sorted till they wake up, must be 4am in germany now. Hopefully our chars will be fixed for tomoz, so i can woop ya at some duelage again :p

Tostino
26-05-04, 04:32
what char is this???

Odin
26-05-04, 04:40
Send in to helpdesk@neocron.com your account name, character name, server, approx time you noticed the incident (and of course mention that you got the green bug). You'll need to stay off the server then from that point until we have contacted you again.

Level 3 is definately nutty tonight. I got dumped off in Denver which is 2500 miles in the wrong direction :wtf:

Shadow Dancer
26-05-04, 05:16
The green PE bug is cool. Keep it. :angel:

SilentEye
26-05-04, 09:06
How I fixed my green-man-bug:

1) Take off a PA if you have one on.
2) Put back on the PA.
3) Take off the PA.

Now you have the results.. A normal char as it was!

Isn't that hard?

Morganth
26-05-04, 09:32
Level 3 is definately nutty tonight. I got dumped off in Denver which is 2500 miles in the wrong direction :wtf:

I am finding I am syncing into where other people's chars are more often (saw a nib spy go into PP1 Sewers, ran to PP1 Medicare and in doing so I turned into said spy for a second and synced to exactly where he was in the sewers o_O ), or syncing into random locations like the nearest sewers.

ou7blaze
26-05-04, 10:29
How I fixed my green-man-bug:

1) Take off a PA if you have one on.
2) Put back on the PA.
3) Take off the PA.

Now you have the results.. A normal char as it was!

Isn't that hard?

Yes but maybe not everyone can wear a PA yet or doesn't have one :\

Eledhbrant
26-05-04, 11:55
The green man bug kicks ass, wonder if one of my guys will have it when I go home from school :p

Candaman
26-05-04, 12:05
Send in to helpdesk@neocron.com your account name, character name, server, approx time you noticed the incident (and of course mention that you got the green bug). You'll need to stay off the server then from that point until we have contacted you again.

thats a long trip home odin did u make it okay?

MkVenner
26-05-04, 12:48
yeah that red man bug is still here, thats annoying...all my tradeskillers and non PA guys are red...and the only way to fix it is to put on PA...suppose i might be able to drug on some NCPD PA...

Tostino
26-05-04, 17:09
My char is caped so if i had my old pa or money to buy a new 1 i would.
But i still need all my pvp shit back.