PDA

View Full Version : PayByCash Won't Progress my payment..!

[D]estructro
25-05-04, 21:44
Since my neocron account expired, I payed PayByCash for another 3 months.
I payed on the 18th and I wrote this e-mail, to ask how long it will take and if there were any problems, cus it was 6 days later when they said they finally got my payment.
And they said I got a agreement with worldpay.com, But I have never made an account on worldpay!!
I wrote this e-mail back two days ago, and I haven't heard anything anymore.....

Can anyone tell me whats best to do? Just wait and see? Or send another e-mail?

Lexxuk
25-05-04, 22:16
try accounts@neocron.com or account@neocron.com one or the other

Nidhogg
25-05-04, 22:34
The latter.

N

Odin
25-05-04, 22:35
Chances are you do have a Worldpay account. If you didn't signup your game via them right off the bat then you DO have a Worldpay account even if you cancelled via Neocron.com. You'd have to cancel via Worldpay.

[D]estructro
25-05-04, 22:44
This aint the first time I payed with paybycash.
But how can I cancel my worldpay account, if I dont know the password?

Gohei
26-05-04, 12:54
I had that too. They sent me a mail where they told me to cancel my worldpay agreement before re-activating my acount by Paybycash. This was a nice surprise for me, cus at that time i had never heard of worldpay, and still i needed a password to cancel the agreement with them.

Anyhow, the problem got solved a few days later. I still have no idea how O_o

[D]estructro
26-05-04, 15:50
well, it seems if I cancel my neocron account, I also cancel the worldpay agreement. So did that, and now im waiting for PayByCash to e-mail me back, what proberly can take some time ......