PDA

View Full Version : WoC new Skills and Items

___T-X____
25-05-04, 19:46
1.17 Wisdom of Ceres Skills

The Wisdom of Ceres (WoC) Skills can only be attained by capped players. E.g. If a tank has reached strength 100, he can continue to gain XP. To reach the first level of WoC-strength, he will not only have to gain a lot of XP, but also find a certain artifact, as well as an NPC that will train him. WoC skills will give you access to a diversity of powerful items like weapons and tools.

So whats going off with these then, anyone know anything about it ?

Who's gonna make these uber weopons etc ? or do you need a 'access' to a GM like it seems certain individuals got on certain servers for the Terminators ?

Dribble Joy
25-05-04, 19:48
Erm.. well while the thread is still open, I'd say that we won't be told anything about them.
Kinda would spoil the surprise.

___T-X____
25-05-04, 19:51
The thread will stay open because its topical.

Yeah, but the Paladin reward never appeared, I wondered if this is going to be pissing in the wind aswell or whether ne1 knows out.

edit:/ infact im not remotely interested in any graphics updates, engine changes or rpos appearence changes. I'd like some extra content, this is probably one of the only key things thats holding me until DoY - so i just wanna get the latest.

naimex
25-05-04, 20:06
that might just be "Peek 7" which hasnīt arrived yet.. (or 6, canīt remember which number we got to)