PDA

View Full Version : [BRAINPORT] Ryker N_v52 Nailgun >> Krytens N_v52 Nailgun

Benjie
25-05-04, 15:01
It makes more sence to me to change the name of the Ryker N_v52 Nailgun to Krytens N_v52 Nailgun.

What weapon dealers do you know that would sell Nailguns? I'd more likely find them in a DiY shop, and abuse them by turning them into a weapon! Much cooler and more dynamic.

sanityislost
25-05-04, 16:07
gotta say it makes sense, would love to se a homer style power hammer also tho :D

SiL ..:..

greendonkeyuk
25-05-04, 16:57
if you gotta change the name please change it to a A+W nailgun, crytons (while making sense from a rl point of view) would confuse the noobs. Having it as Ryker.... well that makes it sound spaceage when it should be primitive. A+w to me fits the bill perfectly.

Heavyporker
25-05-04, 17:14
Ryker was a professional weapons designer.

He was AWARE that ppl liked to turn shop bought nailguns into weapons. SO he designed a nailgun to be SPECIFICALLY a weapon.

Now... making a NEW mid-level nailgun and naming it Crytons Nailgun... that'd be awesome.

Especially when you raise the TL of the ryker's nailgun about 10 to 20 TLs.

Mr_Snow
25-05-04, 17:22
Werent laser blades origionally meant to of been designed as cutting tools and another weapon meant to of been origional designed as a welder of some kind?

If you follow that line of logic anything that was origionally designed to be something else should be renamed.

greendonkeyuk
25-05-04, 21:42
Werent laser blades origionally meant to of been designed as cutting tools and another weapon meant to of been origional designed as a welder of some kind?

If you follow that line of logic anything that was origionally designed to be something else should be renamed.

fusion pistol iirc. but yeah i know what you mean mate. its like why do we call cs's rare when everyone has one... the mind boggles.

___T-X____
25-05-04, 23:20
What weapon dealers do you know that would sell Nailguns?

I dont know many that sell Uranium ammo, but i dont get out much.

Aziraphale
25-05-04, 23:21
What weapon dealers do you know that would sell Nailguns?

I dont know many that sell Uranium ammo, but i dont get out much.

:lol: :lol: