PDA

View Full Version : The jailhouse

CincyFire
25-05-04, 04:38
where is it and why can't I find it?

On that note, are there other cool things out there? Or any hill with some great kodak moments? Love to know about them as I screen shot and post them around school for publisity moments :rolleyes:

Shadow Dancer
25-05-04, 04:39
It's in OZ 8. Go outside the MAIN nc gates. Then head over east one zone. The entrance is there. You need 5 or less Soul Light.

Just kill a n00b or something.

Blazer12
25-05-04, 04:51
It's in OZ 8. Go outside the MAIN nc gates. Then head over east one zone. The entrance is there. You need 5 or less Soul Light.

Just kill a n00b or something.

What if he's a noob and can't kill? Theres something to think about :O
:angel:

CincyFire
25-05-04, 04:54
I assure you I am not a noob and can kill most anyone.... under the correct conditions :D

Shadow Dancer
25-05-04, 05:21
What if he's a noob and can't kill? Theres something to think about :O
:angel:

Vendors don't move. :p

___T-X____
25-05-04, 10:28
Its got these two geezer in it with Ray of God's. You'll know your in the jailhouse because youll see the belts on the floor.

If you have positive soulglow, your ass is grass

Archeus
25-05-04, 10:41
Its got these two geezer in it with Ray of God's. You'll know your in the jailhouse because youll see the belts on the floor.

If you have positive soulglow, your ass is grass

They also can see stealthers.

Maarten
25-05-04, 10:48
Why kill a noob? There are plenty of NPC's around that are much easier to kill (outzone station) and give the same effect.

SilentEye
25-05-04, 10:55
They also can see stealthers.

Seems someone has some bad experience with the Jailhouse here :-p

Saito Hajime
25-05-04, 11:33
Yea, I left a belt there once tryin to find the guy for the tangent epic. After wandering outzone for a couple of min. I finally found the zone the quest said he was in, (LIES hes outside that zone at the entrance from wasteland) saw a couple of guys (didnt have time for more detailed observation) and saw the floor, upclose and personal.

MjukisDjur
25-05-04, 15:50
I was like whoho, jailhouse is open - DEAD
I was not even in their line of sight :)

Jeros82
25-05-04, 15:54
Why kill a noob? There are plenty of NPC's around that are much easier to kill (outzone station) and give the same effect.

Try killing a S.T.O.R.M. BOT at the exit, that might work :lol:

By the way, when i got there for my tangent epic i wanted to enter, so i killed the 2 NPC's that were there but didn't get a SL hit :wtf:

Someone care to explain ???

]v[ortice
25-05-04, 16:01
The guards cannot see stealthers.

I stealthed in to speak to Max on my epic (He was located inside the Jail with the prisoners on Uran until recently). Didn't get griefed. Only when Stealth wore off did they realise I was there.

Spoke to Max.

Stealthed... They started to shoot.

Got out after taking one hit.

Shadow Dancer
25-05-04, 17:58
I don't think you lose sl for killing npcs INSIDE the jailhouse.

Clownst0pper
25-05-04, 18:00
The jail house is great, but so under used.

I go there when im bored, or want a cool atmosphere to sit and lom in :)

Sir ramic hobbs
25-05-04, 18:01
Trust me they see stealthers i went there with Spoon and stealth 3 I was like WTF are they shooting me so i got right inside a building with 8 guards and i was dead instantly

Clownst0pper
25-05-04, 18:04
Theyve never caught me when im stealthing through O_o

djskum
25-05-04, 18:14
What is actually in there? Maybe I'll go and have a butchers. I'm usually fairly low to minus sl anyway, thx FA ;-)

DjSKum

Clownst0pper
25-05-04, 18:19
its full of shop dealers, and drug dealers, but it looks brilliant, and its gaurenteed a safety haven against positive SL runners.

I love it in there

Marx
25-05-04, 21:21
Make it so red people drop nothing and you gain massive SL from killing red people there... You'd find that it would become a haven for players real quick.

;)

cobrajay157
26-05-04, 17:35
I wouldnt go there if i was you, me and friend was lvling there and GM came and told use we was exploiting and friend ended up getting baned for 5 days. So stay out of the jail for lvling unless u wanna get banned. :mad: :mad:

Lafiel
26-05-04, 17:49
carebear :lol:

Dribble Joy
26-05-04, 17:53
I don't think you lose sl for killing npcs INSIDE the jailhouse.

Indeed. I was getting close to -4 and shot a ho.
Didn't work.

BombShell
26-05-04, 19:32
Indeed. I was getting close to -4 and shot a ho.
Didn't work.

so it is possible to take sl off.

still waiting for kk to remove sl lose at op wars.

Archeus
26-05-04, 20:34
so it is possible to take sl off.

still waiting for kk to remove sl lose at op wars.

No it is just that they have low SL but not high/low enough to effect your SL.

I wouldnt go there if i was you, me and friend was lvling there and GM came and told use we was exploiting and friend ended up getting baned for 5 days. So stay out of the jail for lvling unless u wanna get banned. :mad: :mad:

I dont know about your case, but I was there a month ago and I watched (and later tried to kill) some people levelling there and they were what you would call exploiting to kill the guards.