PDA

View Full Version : Whats your job?

VetteroX
25-05-04, 02:26
Ok, I graduated college in july, thenworked construction from july-dec... pretty good job, got in better shape and a lot of it was sitting around talking. Since Dec, ive just been renting a room from someone in the city, basicaly doing whatever i wanted... Im sure many of you saw my army thread, because im really no sure what I wanted to do. Well, I had an interview for a job today, in B2B sales and got a call back saying they want me to come back for a sort of trial run day... if I do ok, Im hired, if I want the job... pay pretty is pretty nice. I kinda goofed off too long.. so I need a job now.... so if I am accepted I think I'll have to accept. Problem is, its 9-6.... 10 hours a day, 5 days a week...+ commute etc and maybe more if they need it...

My question is, to thoes of you that play a good amount, what is your job? what hours? and are any of you really good players out there (ex, mentioned on the forum before as a powerful member of your class, win most of your fights, are rich in items, etc) working at least 40 hours a week? or are you all in college/living on saved up money?

Im used to doing well in any game I put effort in, but it was also because I always had the time before, college etc. Computer games arent just a way to pass the time for me, I love them. So I'm wondering to thoes of you that work alot, do you have the time to be really good in mmorpgs or are you weekend warriors?

Dribble Joy
25-05-04, 02:37
I am an engineering student, unlike all these new fangled pseudo degrees (I know people you have ONE hour of lectures a week), I generally have to do a bit of work.
Still only 26 hours a week of lectures/labs, but I usually am out for the majority of the day, some days 9 to 6.
I'm revising atm for end of year exams, so I should turn off my comp and get down to it really.
So, I put in a fair amoutn of time into NC, mostly evenings and weekends.
Not that I have anything to show for it.

Clyde
25-05-04, 02:37
I play alot of neocron, I'm a was good, till i started canceling my account every 2 months for 4-6 months at a time.i work more thank 40 hrs a week and I get payed round 3gs a month. But see with my job I can afford to sit around and bs on the computer because my job has to do with the computer. Just like my title says I am a music producer. most of the time I'm playin neocron, Im either taking a break from making a track, or a client is writing/recording lyrics.

Saito Hajime
25-05-04, 02:42
Internet Tech Support.

Crappy hours. Decent pay.

I'm a has been. I was cutting edge back when everyone was starting out but then I quit and I dont really care to be cutting edge anyway, I like RP.

naimex
25-05-04, 02:44
I designed websites as a standin for about 1 month a while ago,

been in the army for 9 months..

and that“s all the work I“ve done in my life.....

Marx
25-05-04, 02:45
Student - Fire Technologies with a certificate program in Paramedicine. Hard to balance the two, but luckily the courses were offered in such a way where I was able to.

Job? A couple of months ago I was working at a community hospital as an orderly, got really bored with serving food, rotating people to prevent bed sores, and wiping elderly crack because they couldn't reach. To be honest, I wasn't paid anywhere near enough, lol.

Currently I'm an EMT with my local volunteer EMS unit... It doesn't pay, which definately sucks. But I'm aiming to hook up with the Army National Guard soon. They'll pay for my schoolin' since it's a state funded community college, they'll pay me which would pay for gas and books, and I only have to serve one weekend a month, two weeks every summer. Unless the unit I would be assigned to gets activated of course... Which would suck, but hey... That's part of the gamble you take.

After I finish school, aim to switch to active duty. After that, who knows.

In regards to time playing, when I first started I seemed to have all the time in the world. As the clock ticks the days seem to get shorter and the jobs I have to do seem to take longer... Which means of course: I'm lucky if I can fit in more than 6 hours a week.

=/

Psychoninja
25-05-04, 02:46
Currently attending High school, I graduate next year.

Starting apart time job in a week or two at a store. Going to work 20 - 25 hours a week. My car wants gas dammit >_<!!!
Place isn't far, only a 5 min drive. I just need to take a drugtest before I can start.
Going to have less time to run around in MMOs but thats fine :o

Used to spend a decent amount of time in nc, but that's slowed down alot in the last few months.

LiL T
25-05-04, 02:47
Been in the british army 6 years based in germany left last year had some small jobs nothing flash currently unemployed looking for work

Dribble Joy
25-05-04, 02:59
What regiment?

<---REME officer wannabe

sanityislost
25-05-04, 03:19
Hrm well ive had alot of jobs, i do this and then do that only problem is i get fired alot lol mostly cause i sleep in to much. what i started to do was setting 3 alarm clocks so they would go off 2 min after each other, and when i do get round to getting half awake i take 5 wake up pills. your only ment to take around 2 but that doesnt work for me anymore. mind you that plan doesnt work also got fired again shortly after i started it lol

SiL ..:..

Xylaz
25-05-04, 03:36
it all depends on how u can manage your working&playing time. I am university scholar so even if i dont have to work for 10 hours straight i dont have much time for playing ... in a day. But i got used to some uhm, limited sleep, so i just play at nights - for 2-4 hours daily so it's quite much anyways. Then, starting from early morning i'm drinking mad amounts of cofee (and all other coffeine drinks) to stay in shape...

Judge
25-05-04, 03:42
Student. Doing GCSE's atm. Around 30 hours a week of work... lots of time for Neocron/sleep.

Not that I'm very rich or highly skilled... mainly because I'm lazy. :D

Kasumi
25-05-04, 03:46
Edit: Deleted

Bl@zed
25-05-04, 03:50
Currently attending a community college to get my general ed out of the way.
Out of school i work at Best Buy, in two departments, being Digital Imaging and working at the tech bench fixing computers and stuff. :)

jernau
25-05-04, 03:59
Currently living on savings because I can :).

Before that I was IT Manager for a software house. Hours varied between the 37.5 hours a week on my contract and double that at times. Since leaving uni hours have been about the same for all the jobs I've had. Commute has always been about 40 mins each way as well.

I don't sleep much so it doesn't really interfere with gaming and since MMOs appeared there are even people awake to play with :).

I wouldn't want a job with less hours if that meant less pay. Having no money sucks. Working in IT also has some nice perks when it comes to gaming.

CincyFire
25-05-04, 04:03
I'm a high school student soon to become Bio-Medical Engineering student (hopefully at John Hopkins :D ). I really try to be dumb though (hence my title) and play neocron like 10 hours a school week. I got a tan though :eek: !

Richard Slade
25-05-04, 04:03
Ain't doing jack schitt and got it settled for life.
Live on other peoples work instead.. Love me :D

Gotterdammerung
25-05-04, 04:28
well so far I don't see any solid answer to your questions as it looks like alot of present & part-time students answered you and that really isn't telling you what you want to know is it.

Here are a couple of tips:

Business & industry and any endeavor wher making money is involved is serious biz. Comming from college you will for all intents & purposes have no RL experience. You'll be starting out in an enrty level position so show up on time, stay late if needed and be eager. Keep your eyes & ears open and your mouth closed (info passed on to me by my dad for when starting a new job), ask alot of questions and don't worry if you need something repeated. Any employer would rather explain it 2 times so it gets done right the first time. Keep personal opinions to yourself about your boss or co-workers as it's an easy way to get in trouble. The guy who's the boss? he's there for a reason, either because he's been doing it longer, knows the most about it or is the best at it. Stay on his good side, do what you are asked, fulfill your obligations. You are from NY and you don't need me to tell you that in the city we take no crap, you already know how competative & rewarding it is here.

Right now, with just college learing under your belt you really havn't much to offer, it's the biz thats really doing you a favor by giving you a try out. Naturally all these things will change over time as you gain tenure & experience but for now in the beginning knuckle inder and give it all you can.

Don't take a job based on how much free time you think you'll have to play games. If you start off on the wrong foot like that it'll be a quick demise. Put in your time & make your bones now & worry about the games later. In the future if you do well you'll have all the time you want to master whatever game you want. I suspect though at that time you'll be more preoccupied with lifestyle things like girlfriend/wife, owning a house etc...

P.s. and don't choose something you feel wishy-washy or apathetic about, sure it may give you a paycheck but if you have no real ambition for it it'll feel like a living hell. Pick an endeavor that you have some intrest, passion & college education for.

Life Lesson By Gotterdammerung = free of charge

naimex
25-05-04, 05:26
all very good advise, I would imagine... but...

what do you do ?

Shadow Dancer
25-05-04, 05:28
Gott, you live in NY?

Gotterdammerung
25-05-04, 05:44
my name is elmer j fudd, millionaire. I own a mansion & a yacht.

and a string of poloponnies

VetteroX
25-05-04, 05:49
Must say good post Gotter. Of course, I would really like to do something I really enjoy, but like I said I got too comfortable with having no job and tons of free time for too long, so for at least a few months, I gotta take a job I get offered soon. At worst, I'll have to deal with it for a few months if I dont like it, but I need money comming in. (good god dec/jan/feb/march flew because of this damn game) I can look for a more fun job on my off time. But who knows, I may like it and time might fly... I really dunno what to think yet. Either way I know to stay posative in work weather of not its really how I feel.

Unfortunelty, seems almost everyone whos answered is either a student, army, or has some way of living without working, so I suspect there wont be much time for DoY for me (if it ever comes out) :( But, maybe other priorites that I enjoy more will overide NC and games... guess time will tell...

Saito Hajime
25-05-04, 05:54
All I want is to do something I dont hate as much as what I'm doin now.

And to come back as Monica Bellucci's thong in my next life. RAWR.

VetteroX
25-05-04, 06:05
edit, delete

LiL T
25-05-04, 06:25
What regiment?

<---REME officer wannabe

4th regt royal artillary

Well the army is not as fun as it looks on TV you goto these not so happy places and see some shit and do shit work like training in frezzing conditions. You eat horrible rations hehe the US army rations are much better cos they taste more like food and not a pile of shit in a bag. But you want to try the army do it as it can be rewarding I certainly don't regret it

Saito Hajime
25-05-04, 06:54
+5 respect for Lil as a military man.

My time in the USMC was some of the best in my life. Also, some of the worst depending on what exactly time we talking about. But I have not one regret. Oh, and lil's right our MRE is better, if not gourmet.

Tupac
25-05-04, 07:08
Just finished my 3rd year at university studying computer engineering and my source of income is from DJing

naimex
25-05-04, 07:18
my name is elmer j fudd, millionaire. I own a mansion & a yacht.

and a string of poloponnies

^^ really...

In that case you are under arrest for the murder of Bambi“s mother as of the courts decision in Lexxys thread.

jernau
25-05-04, 07:26
"string of poloponnies"o_O

Is it legal to keep Greeks on a rope in NY now?

core
25-05-04, 08:10
I am a student of biology and chemistry. Last thurstday was my last verbal exam of three. All went quite good. Did a 2.7 in Education and Soziology, a 1.7 in biology and a 2.0 in chemistry. The great examwork, a little book with 178 sides, was 2.3. I dont know the results of the three written state exams right now, but i hope i will get them soon. i hope my average grade will be 2.3 or 2,5. From now on i am free of learning or the next 3 month. Then i am going to be in a pre-teacher state for two years. Here in Germany all teachers have to go this way for at least two years. After this phase there will be a second state exam, when i pass it i will be a teacher.

so wish me luck...

Greets, Core

Dajuda
25-05-04, 08:16
I work 40 Hours a week.

Shadow Dancer
25-05-04, 08:20
Hey Core goodluck man.

olavski
25-05-04, 08:39
System Engineer, started in the 'computer business' in 1994.

Played pacman and donkey kong in the arcade, what a time that was ;)

Capt. Rik
25-05-04, 10:00
Last ever week of uni studying Computer-Aided Chemistry. I get my results on friday.

Hopefully starting a job as a software engineer in a few weeks, starting wages in the low £20,000's

Dunno how much time i'll have for NC. It will certainly have to be evenings/weekends

Capt. Rik

Siygess
25-05-04, 10:28
Well if my skills are anything to go by, I've got some bad new for you, Vet ;)

I've been a software engineer for two years, and before that I spent two years working for ITV Digital in a call-center *shudders*. Prior to that, I was at Uni, so free time was never really an issue. Working in the call center gave me quite a lot of free time but I had to work the late shift, and in my current job I work around 40 hours a week, plus 10 hours a week travelling to and from work. I'm lucky enough to have an internet conenction at work, and the firewall hasn't blocked the Neocron forums yet, but if you can't read them during the day, it will take up an hour or so each evening. If you're single and you believe that "sleep is for the weak" you can reasonably expect to be awake for 17 hours (7am - Midnight) so allowing for 10 hours of work, 1 hour of travel and 1 hour to eat, you've got about five hours an evening to do whatever you want. Most jobs will tire you out enough that staying awake till midnight every day of the week will be impractical, but at most you'd lose an hour or so to get some extra sleep.

If you're working *and* have any hope of maintaining a relationship with a significant other, you can probably reduce the five hours a night to two, maybe one. I'm in this group making me something of a weekend warrior - Most of what I do in NC is RP or PvM in a group and my PvP skills are definately nothing to write home about.

The problem you are likely to face, Vet, is this: With only a limited time (even if it is four or five hours) to do what you want, you will probably need to spend all that time playing NC to the exclusion of everything else in order to stay on top.. and do you really want to do that?

hinch
25-05-04, 10:36
I'm a games coder/development manager for a UK games house.

I've been coding for 15 years and have 2 degrees one in comp sci & electronic eng (meng) one in comp programming & AI (msci)

I dont really like my job I would rather be outside working on my cars or something but unfortunatly I need to pay the bills and this does pay well.

Archeus
25-05-04, 10:51
Software Engineer mostly on J2EE stuff at the moment although I am working with some J2ME stuff at the moment. 16 years development experience (From IC to mainframes).

The one thing I can say about being a developer/engineer (games or biz) is that it will be like being at school all the time. Continual studying and tinkering to keep fresh. I play the game as a distraction (a couple of hours a week). I wish I had more time to play as I have a load of ideas both in and out of game but sadly I have to work where the money is. :/

Gotterdammerung pretty much covers starting off. Another thing to note, nothing beats experience. Not all companies are about doing the best coding sadly, previous work jobs I had seen the people with the best political in-company ability to suceed, not the good people (thankfully I don't work there anymore).

Kain
25-05-04, 11:25
System Administrator / Deployment engineer, working in the Telcoms industry ( UNIX servers, SS7 telcoms etc.).

Based in the UK, I live about 60 miles away from work so travel time is a bout 2 1/2 hours total a day. But I spend about 40% of the year abroad deploying / upgrading systems. Currently commuting to Armenia! Will be here on and off for the next two months, then off to Athens to watch the Olympics.

As you can imagine this leads to enforced breaks from NC ( grrrr ).

When I'm in the UK and am in the mood will play 2 - 4 hours a day, more at weekends. When I'm away just get to browse the forum. Luckly I have yet to find a customer who blocks:

http://neocron.jafc.de/index.php?

So at least I get a slight fix. Just got a new laptop that will run nc fine but cant find the NC CD2 :(

Been doing this job for four years now, before that was a sys-admin for a major UK charity and before that a proffessional student (in between bouts on the dole - hehe ). Took me 6 years and three universities to finally get a qualification, boy did I love "student life".

So didnt get my first "proper" job till I was 26.

Currently looking for a more staid job, so if anyone needs a unix sys-admin with 8 years experience ( 4 years in a v. high pressure role ). prefered location SW UK or South Wales let me know :p

Kain

Original monk
25-05-04, 11:33
lo lo,

im a medical photographer in the institue of tropical medicine :) but i also do audiovisuals, dtp, etc ... actually i gotta do everything here surrounding computers, images, lay outs and stuff :)

very fun, i do what i want here, we have alot of freedom and a crew that knows hard working but keeps it fun :)

and it pays good

i can actually say im very happy with my job and enjoy doing it :)

MkVenner
25-05-04, 11:44
Im a Ford apprentice electrical mechanical engineer down at the new CEME center in dagenham...40mill they spent on this place and nothing works lol

Clownst0pper
25-05-04, 12:12
Im a film studies student, and have just got 40 outta 40 for my final.

The first the collage has seen, First ive ever seen also - go me! :D

ezza
25-05-04, 12:18
work in insurance, which means pretty much 9-5 though got flex time so sometimes i work more sometimes less.

as for the effect of PvP skills, i guess im ok, but i leave it for other people to say if im good or not

ichinin
25-05-04, 12:21
Hardware tech, network dude, programmer. Been working on Mac, PC, PocketPC and Unix. Teached (hated it) and written software (network apps and protocols)

Started out when i was 10 or so, got a Vic 20, no tape/Diskdrive so i had to write my own stuff. Learned assembler on the C64. Mostly self taught since then. Reads alot of books. Has been unemployed since 2001 (IT Crash) but now i'm "working" 8 h/day with electronics/pc repair/recycling (and i dont have a machina glove!)

In addition to gott's advice; Dont forget that there is alot of assholes out there that trample on people to gain better status. I've met a few and changed focus after that, nowdays i step on those who step on me. Retards deserve no respect.

Furion
25-05-04, 13:12
im graduating from school this week :eek:
then im gonna work all summer with tourist booking (yawn), and after thst im going to the army for a year. its mandatory, so i dont have a choice really, but on the other side i have no idea what i want to do, so i get a year of thinking.....

hell, maybe ill stay in the army and make a living out of that...

Mirco
25-05-04, 13:13
Here `s a tip for you Vetterox. Do NOT get a girlfriend, unless she plays mmo`s as well. They are really time consuming and they let you know when they think you had enough of the Neocrack, which of course is way to little by any standard :p . I`m speaking from experience.

The evil things puts forward arguments that sound reasonable and makes you start questioning your time spent because its just a game and soforth. To be avoided.

slaughteruall
25-05-04, 13:26
US Navy I'm a Electronics Tech and a System Administrator. I work at least 40 hours a week usually around 50-60. My typical hours are from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Plus a 45 minute drive both ways. Yes i dont have to much time to tweak my setup/chars you just sorta have to make time with lack of sleep or what not.

Slaughter

ou7blaze
25-05-04, 13:40
I play alot of neocron, I'm a was good, till i started canceling my account every 2 months for 4-6 months at a time.i work more thank 40 hrs a week and I get payed round 3gs a month. But see with my job I can afford to sit around and bs on the computer because my job has to do with the computer. Just like my title says I am a music producer. most of the time I'm playin neocron, Im either taking a break from making a track, or a client is writing/recording lyrics.

"Spittin glass at ya azz" O_o?

Anyways I'm a student so I guess I play neocron in free time, but I do play a bit too fucking much these days ...

greendonkeyuk
25-05-04, 13:49
self employed, play when i can... which is not often now.

SynC_187
25-05-04, 13:54
I'm in IT at Cambridge University

Work 8:30am to 4:45pm Monday to Friday with occasional weekend work.

Depending on whether I go out in the evening I spend between 1 and 4 hours a day on NC. I'm fairly rich, with all chars over 10mil and 5 lvl 3 Luxus appartments full of rares and every rare I need for each of my chars + MC5's.

VetteroX
25-05-04, 14:16
Sigh... well, doesnt look good, yeah with work and travel and food 5 hours free time during the week sounds about right... plus I'd like to do some other non game things like start going to the gym again... as for women, I think I would have to meet a girl who likes games and hopefully I could get into NC, because if I meet some girl who likes to get in the way of me playing all the time, I'm pretty sure games would win and she would lose... yeah, she would have to play games, or be willing to learn as a requirement, hehe. If I didnt have to work It wouldnt be so but when I got 5 hours a night id have to kill 2 birds with one stone, playing while spending time with her. Would be awesome to meet someone like that, I've noticed most girls like being PPU's, and I have no objection to having a ppu on my ass constantly as I raid MB/TG.

Anyway, I got a "trail run" day on thursday, from 9-6 so I'll see how it goes.

st0ckman
25-05-04, 14:40
IT Infrastrucutre Engineer/Programmer-Analyst for Fixed Income Trading Tech. Dept. in a big bank in Londinium. Stupid title i know but thats what it says on my contract. :confused:

Tend to work 40-48 hours a week, however have been living on my savings much like Jernau for 4 months or so.

As for PvP, my break from Neocron of about 4 months has affected my PvP more than anything, i used to play a lot of Quake 2 and Counterstrike so am not too bad at PvP but just haven't been the same since i come back. Although i am working on it! ;)

phunqe
25-05-04, 15:12
Developing real time stock market applications.

Selendor
25-05-04, 15:17
Work 9 to 6 in IT. Neocron was the first MMORPG I'd tried that I actually stuck with, the others just seemed like a second job. I pretty much neglected everything else in the early days apart from playing and working, and in the end my long term planning and motivation for my work suffered too. It depends on your approach, as a capped player you don't need to put in the hours any more. Now for instance, its possible to just leave Neocron loaded and be afk, monitoring chat or dipping in from time to time.

As a clan leader, time issues forced me to leave the game for a while, real life was more important in the end, and you can't lead a clan part time.

I think there is a balance to be struck between having a life, a job, and a mmorpg, but often, to get the best out of a game you must really immerse yourself in it. Its an addiction that feeds us.

COLD
25-05-04, 16:11
Warehouse Supervisor. Been here for 9 years. Work typically 10-12 hours a day and 4-6 on Saturdays. All Day shift. I come home, eat, shower, spend a little time with the family, then spend about 2 hours a night with my "other" family online. That will all change soon, as my plant is shutting down and I will be laid off. I plan on taking a month off the rest and really get into NC like 12 hours or so a day. If all goes well, this will happen about the same time as DOY comes. ;)

Jest
25-05-04, 16:17
I think its definitely possible to be good and still work a lot. Whether I'm good or not is debatable but I actually have 3 jobs. One I work as a tech job for 40 hours a week. But I also work on call room service at the Hard Rock at least 1 but often 3 nights a week. Then I also recently started up a web design company as well with a friend. I think my clan mates wished I didnt work so much but I feel I have plenty of free time to play NC and still stay good at it.

If any thing you can still play NC on your weekend.

Jeros82
25-05-04, 16:19
1st Line Helpdesk Employee.

Have been assistent system administrator before...

steweygrrr
25-05-04, 19:30
Damn you all have such interesting jobs :(

I work for gas and electrcity giant Powergen (part of E.on for our German and American friends) on their business customer services team. Pretty much a 9 - 5 with a whole heap of responsiblities. But then again as phone staff who get on average 2 calls an hour, the free time situation does rock.

tiikeri
25-05-04, 19:39
Automation administrator. for 2,5 years

j0rz
25-05-04, 20:24
i play neocron thats about it :lol:

VetteroX
26-05-04, 09:36
hlw do you pay to stay alive then? Id like to know how you people who dont work live, because id prfer not to work too if i could.

naimex
26-05-04, 09:40
hlw do you pay to stay alive then? Id like to know how you people who dont work live, because id prfer not to work too if i could.

Danish Government gives you money, when you study....

yavimaya
26-05-04, 09:41
I'm a DryCleaner :( *cries*

jernau
26-05-04, 10:04
Worked my ass off for ten years so I could take one off.

Not quite as simple as that but that's basically it.

Dru Blood
26-05-04, 10:21

he should be in my shop but hes been off sick for like almost a year :mad:

damn nerd :p

ZoomZoom
26-05-04, 14:04

same :lol:

Doc Holliday
26-05-04, 14:47
Damn you all have such interesting jobs :(

I work for gas and electrcity giant Powergen (part of E.on for our German and American friends) on their business customer services team. Pretty much a 9 - 5 with a whole heap of responsiblities. But then again as phone staff who get on average 2 calls an hour, the free time situation does rock.

UM Fuck. haha. which office? i work for powergen too O_o . thats jus scared the livin shit outta me knowin someone i know here might no me out there O_o lol. good job im quittin nc soon. we prob spoke on the phone or somethin stewey and never actually knew.

ino
26-05-04, 16:45
Work as *nix Sysman, mostly linux server and client stuff but there is oh so many systems here so you get to play arround alot :)

winnoc
26-05-04, 16:58
Work in it departement of a packaging manufacturing company, mainly kepping the network and servers up and running and translating the customer's demands into something our ERP software can work with.

Dribble Joy
26-05-04, 17:08
Danish Government gives you money, when you study....
Same with the British government.

Wait that's wrong.
A government run loan company gives you money, which you have to pay back when you start working. :mad:

spongeb0b
26-05-04, 17:10
high voltage electrical engineer :D (sounds good dont it :p ... actually i work in holes :lol: )

StryfeX
26-05-04, 17:30
I'm currently in IT working as Help Desk/Computer Tech. I typically work between 43 and 47 hours per week, 10 AM to 7 PM (I love my hours :D). Usually, I get anywhere from 3-5 hours of freetime per night, unless I stay up later then I should (which usually happens), then I get between 4 and 7 hours, depending on exactly how little sleep I want. :lol:

--Stryfe

darknessfairy
26-05-04, 20:21
I work at Marks and Spencers.... oooohhhh ain't i posh ??

cRazy2003
26-05-04, 20:23
reporter and director assisstant of a computer magazine publisher

plague
26-05-04, 20:44
heh, i do tech support 40 + hours a week and I go to school part time.
I usually manege to play nc few hour evry day and still have some time for personal life ;) I think am pretty good I had 4 clans in the past (Dark Warrior FA, Forgotten crahn is few of them oltho they gone to hell after me and my m8 left heh), now i don't have any clans and i play solo most of the time so i don't get mentioned on forums too much. So the answear to er guestion(Can you be good having to work 40+) sure I think u can be good playing less then hour a day, like in quake or cs when you don't paly for few weeks and come back u still own its a gift lol :D w00t

edit: buddy of mine lives of playing games(daoc atm) lvls up char to full cap in week and sell in for 100-300 bux depending on inventorry and skill...

{MD}GeistDamnit
26-05-04, 22:03
Parks Department. No college, Summer spent lookin at NC forums and women that come to park. After summer I open a computer store in Sunset Park BK :D

Life is good ;)