PDA

View Full Version : Time to go...

XanX
24-05-04, 23:42
I've waited around for a while, and played this game to death, but it doesnt interest me anymore. A couple of things need saying. Big Clans kill the servers, and this buddy-buddy, my-m8-is-in-that-clan-even-tho-were-enemies-so-its-ok-bullshit, has to stop aswell.

I didnt want to leave this game, but the players and KK have made me go. So to all you people that wanted FLUX gone, you got your wish, we've gone, to all those clans that liked fighting against us/with us, good luck in the future and was good fun playing against you. [ edited - spooky ] Although I'm sure that bit will be deleted.

Props and shout-outs

-uTs- - For being an annoying, but generally good clan, even if you bought more m8s than god too many times.
Synchs - Again, you lost the plot at one point, but you regained my respect the last couple of times we fought, hope you all the best.
SSC - WERE good, and then QD left, Sir Rah and Rieper lost the plot and never regained it, but neh, nevermind eh :)
R2K - LOL, BIG NM EH :D, I remember when we took red rock, 4 vs 12, great laugh, 1 more clan lost in the big bad alliance plot of things.
Ronins - Despite what might have happened, Ronins were and still are (I think) one of the best PvP clans on the server, mainly cus they fought off huge numbers a lot. Well done lads
Skulls - DJ, good luck in the future dude, hope you are still playing the merc role until you die :) We had a slight problem, but we sorted it in the end, again, underrated, but not that underpowered either

Players
QD, again good blokeh
Xantor, LOL, nm xantor keep up the drugs(and kk will bow to you eventually)
Ingmar Bonesteel, Dude, we just never got a good enough chance to do something good, shame cya around m8
Djingo Advanced, If he is on here, the most funniest bloke I ever met in my life, and wound up more germans than I can think of, AND HE IS GERMAN
Rabbi Fang, Best blokeh you would want in your clan, works hard and kills hard
Opti, A wealth of knowledge, and always eating chocie biccies
Kid Brainiac, Just one messed up dude, with lots of action for killing enemies, Great Bloke
Zeraith, the most mental bloke ever in a MMORPG, always want you about my friend
Nico, Always under the covers of the neocron world, but never talked enough, cya in a new game maybe
Aesir, still on comms and still winding up the opposition(and his teamates)
Akasha, Most funny women that I have ever met that plays games, and shes got a lovely bum, in game anyway :o)
Lexxuk, best RP'er of a sex starved looser, or is that just Real Life?!? Still top bloke, and glad he is well
Quoth, One of the most kind and down right annoying teenagers ever, WHY?!?!, cus he makes normal teenagers look 5 years old
Doc Holliday, dude, your a good bloke, but dont let people in the game ride you, take control ;)
To all of pluto and Venus, nice to meet you and thanks for enduring me :)

I'm sure I've forgotten somebody, so if I have, cys on the flip side

Last but not least, thanks to KK, but remember this, you killed this game by loosing your focus, if you regain it, I'll be back and start all over again. But I doubt it will happen in the next 5 years :/

I wont mention the obvious people, like my clan mates from CS days, cus they know me anyways :P, This is Xan AKA TechnoXan AKA XianTsu AKA AmanoJyako AKA *Garret* AKA KublaKhan AKA Onyx AKA Galvatron AKA AssaultWhackPwn Signing out for the last time........

But I might be back, but Doubt it..... maybe ;)

Tratos
24-05-04, 23:45
Quoth, One of the most kind and down right annoying teenagers ever, WHY?!?!, cus he makes normal teenagers look 5 years old

Me = Win :p

Sad to see youve finaly decided to quit and just after ive came back but hey i still get to talk to ys on comms:p

Nidhogg
24-05-04, 23:46
Say goodbyes by PM as usual. Thanks.

N