PDA

View Full Version : Here we go

LiL T
24-05-04, 16:37
The main reason why I don't do op fights these days is because when ever I get close to the enemy I get glued to the floor so I take the anti shock pill. 8 seconds later bam stuck again damage boosted I take another pill 7 seconds later you guess BANG stuck again. I can only hold about 3 antishock dugs in my quick belt once I have used them I'm fucked anyway with drug flash heres an idea.

MAKE DRUGS STACKABLE GOD DAMN FFS!!!

Do you think people enjoy this game ?
If you made it this way and removed the drug flash it would be much better and you could keep your parra glue the way it is

MjukisDjur
24-05-04, 16:39
or simply lesser the effect of parashock? :)

SorkZmok
24-05-04, 16:40
I got room for 1 drug in my QB. And not even that, im on 3 drugs that i have to access from my inventory too.

So: YES PLEASE!

MkVenner
24-05-04, 16:42
yes! its very annoying...i got 2 slots in my belt after my buffs hack tool n guns...and grenades, make them stack too :p

Darth Slayer
24-05-04, 16:43
I got room for 1 drug in my QB. And not even that, im on 3 drugs that i have to access from my inventory too.

So: YES PLEASE!
I told u before Drugs are bad mkay....... :D
And we never got to our duel in fightnight, Oh well I wop your ass another time....... :lol:

Scorpius.
Erm before I forget yes do indeed make drugs stackable.

LiL T
24-05-04, 16:50
I just calmed down a bit I posted this after get parra spamed at an op war but really they can even make parra stronger I don't care just make them drugs stackable.

or simply lesser the effect of parashock? :)

Humm its been tryed and to be honest its not the speed slow down that kills you its the ability to turn around and keep a lock on your target. Even the frezzer pistols mess me up which is silly as people can spam that bitch allday at you. Why should someone who is clearly crap at PvP get an unfair advantage over you with lame tatics well I'm not op waring any more cos its who ever has the most ppu's wins its that simple.

Clownst0pper
24-05-04, 16:52
Make drugs stackable in packs of 5, and take away the drug flash.

We dont get drug flashes for popping stamina "boosters" which are effectivly like a drug, only instant.

SorkZmok
24-05-04, 16:52
I told u before Drugs are bad mkay....... :D
And we never got to our duel in fightnight, Oh well I wop your ass another time....... :lol:

Scorpius.
Erm before I forget yes do indeed make drugs stackable.
Haha yeah, that fightnight ended in some real chaos.
We're gonna fight some other time. :)
Got a better setup now, still need lotsa training as i don't hit shit with pistols atm. :mad:

LiL T
24-05-04, 17:01
Stacks of 5 would be very nice parra shock should be used to try and stop you for a few seconds but not totaly end your fun besides if the enemy has a ppu who holy heals them theres no reason why they should not win.

ezza
24-05-04, 17:04
yar para is nibbish, stacks of 5 would be nice.

plus para doesnt get used in the right context, its used as a attack rather than a defensive item

RayBob
24-05-04, 17:16
MAKE DRUGS STACKABLE GOD DAMN FFS!!!
If you made it this way and removed the drug flash it would be much better and you could keep your parra glue the way it isYes. Yes. Yes. The drugs work well to keep parashock under control, but quickbelt space is limited. It is such a simple request. :rolleyes:

I think the user interface for consumables needs to be improved—I keep repeating the same ideas I have for a year, as if anyone was listening. :mad:

The idea is simple. The mouse has 3 options: right-click, left-click, and double-click. Why in the world do you have to right-click an item to bring up a drop-list that has ONLY TWO CHOICES? You should be able to double-click an item in your inventory to use it, left-click to drag it (no change), and right-click it once to disply the Show Info window. Simple. Elegant.