PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward.........

boneybob
24-05-04, 16:10
I have been away for 2 or 3 months, but have been keeping an eye on goings on in the NC world, unfortunaitly more of the oldskool players left after the delayed relese date of Doy and (on Saturn in particular) such fabulos people as Dissenter, FeerSum, Punisher X and many many more have not since retured (but hopefully they all will eventualy).
Im realy looking forward to returning to NC my self and im pleased to see that many more are also returning after their small break,....

Basicaly NC rules, and your all Neocrack addicts (the 100% forum fanboys excluded), their is no other game like NC, not much comes close, and its this that will hopefully see a once dedicated and loving community AGA
IN return to the PoastApocalyptic Cyber-Punk world of Neocron! :D

BB

MkVenner
24-05-04, 16:12
i have to agree, i've played planet side, horizons, anarchy online, eve, Project entropia and shattered galaxies...and none have captured me as much as NC has

boneybob
24-05-04, 16:55
yer i tryed that Ryzom thing for a while, the grafix were very good, but game play wasent as good as NC.

I just love poasting on the forums, becasue the old forum boys wont even look at a poast if they dont recognise the name of the person who wrote it, some things never change eh?

ezza
24-05-04, 16:59
yer i tryed that Ryzom thing for a while, the grafix were very good, but game play wasent as good as NC.

I just love poasting on the forums, becasue the old forum boys wont even look at a poast if they dont recognise the name of the person who wrote it, some things never change eh?
on this forum or there forum?

i read your thead just didnt post a comment but welcome back

day one of retail and still not had a break here though :D

J. Folsom
24-05-04, 17:00
Welcome back to Neocron. As I always say, it's the unique qualities of Neocron which make it what it is, the stated reasons of returning players confirm this. ;)

Also, I'm one of the 31337 \/T |)3\/\/|)5 who does read every single post I can find. After all, you can never find out how much a person knows if you do not pay attention to their posts. ;)

Judge
24-05-04, 17:10
Awww... welcome back bobeh. :D

We'll have to see if we can get Omni to run his TS server agian. :p