PDA

View Full Version : Does ANYONE but me on saturn enjoy pking... A LOT?

VetteroX
24-05-04, 04:46
OK, to clear up, by my view, pking a few times a week doesnt make you a pker. To be a pker, or even, a pvper, if your logged on for 6 hours, you are killing people, or looking for people to kill, at least 5 our of thoes 6 hours. Thats at least. If you get killled, you dont give up and whine about how you cant do it, you get poked and you come back to where you were pking again, and again, and again, and again. To me pking is more important then op wars, more important then mc5 (when it reopens) more important then leveling, and more important then rare hunting.

To be a pker, if you are doing something else, and you are asked to come on a pk run, you ALWAYS drop what your doing to go... with the exception being you have the mc5 commander almost dead, or your already pking elsewhere. To be a pker the thought of hostile factions peacefuly leveling should be absolutely intolerable to you, and you move as fast as you can to the spot where they are to kill them. A pker rabidly goes after his victom, and unless he is 100% sure the pursuit will result in his death and not the death of his victom ( such as some pussy running into that giant group of guards in J02) he will not stop the pursuit.

Currently, I have not met anyone else like this in NC other then myself. There are plenty who I've had good pk runs with (they know who they are) But theres nobody whos relentless in the pursuit of pking... nobody that I've met in my time in NC.

Because of this, I have to do most of my pk runs alone, because most people are either care bears, or prefer to twiddle thier thumbs waiting 1 hour for everyone to assemble, then another hour for the enemy to arrive at the op, then have a lag fest and synch out, and whoever brings the most people usually wins, or even if they are losing they run up and down placing turrets from the underground... whoo hoo.. fun... op war.

So, I doubt there is, but its worth a shot, are their any good fighters out there, who by MY defenition are pkers who want to go pking on saturn?

Vid Gamer
24-05-04, 04:49
Are you going to play Matrix Online?

Gotterdammerung
24-05-04, 04:49
please leave these things in-game