PDA

View Full Version : [OT] If you had one wish.....

Dribble Joy
23-05-04, 14:57
What would it be.

I don't want to hear boring shit like 'world peace' (that would be nice but it's so.. naff).
I want personal stuff, somewhat selfish wishes tbh.

Personally I want to rewind time back to middle of september last year.
I want to redo this year at uni, I am repeating my first year, given a second chance to get through and tbh I didn't take it.
Even if I ace all my exams, I have a good feeling I will not be back at uni next academic year.

//edit:
Nothing about NC!!

Lexxuk
23-05-04, 14:58
Drew Barrymore as my biatch, that would be enough to make me happy, for at least 2 seconds!!! :angel:

Saito Hajime
23-05-04, 14:59
More wishes.

Cruzbroker
Remove the compulsory subject called SWEDISH in Finnish schools.

Dribble Joy
More wishes.
No amount of rolleye emotes can express my reaction to that.:p

:rolleyes:

Saito Hajime
23-05-04, 15:09
ok, not more wishes.

Tough call, do I go for something material? Like an orginal Ford GT40?

something to set me up for life? Like a swiss bank account with more money than I'd ever count making money on interest and Kickin back on an island somewhere?

To be eliza dusku's thong?

Maybe to be 6 again not only knowing what I know now but having all the cool toys kids get today that just didnt exist back in my day?

Hell I might even settle on some act of god saving us all from the possiblity of Pres. Kerry, or should I save that for hillary?

Honestly I think i'd wish to be a professional race car driver. Doesnt really matter what kind too much, Nascar, Indy, F1, Rally, all would rule.

Yes, I will go with that, I get to drive fast, win lots of money, and thus buy eliza's thong and all the toys I want.

Oath
23-05-04, 15:12
Happiness,

And yes that may just be as selfish as it comes :|
Edit: Failing that Spelling :)

J. Folsom
23-05-04, 15:14
WORLD PEACE!

:p

I don't believe 90% of the people who say they want that anyway, sure they might say so to look nice and friendly, but all in all they'd much rather have some kind of egoistical thingy granted to them.

Anyway, I'd probably settle for being all-powerful, as that'd save me the trouble of needing more wishes. :P

Though I suppose that's not allowed, well I'll settle for wishing that everything I do would always be the way I want it to be. In other words, eternal happiness ;)

Oath
23-05-04, 15:14
WORLD PEACE!

I don't believe 90% of the people who say they want that anyway, sure they might say so to look nice and friendly, but all in all they'd much rather have some kind of egoistical thingy granted to them.

Anyway, I'd probably settle for being all-powerful, as that'd save me the trouble of needing more wishes. :P

Though I suppose that's not allowed, well I'll settle for wishing that everything I do would always be the way I want it to be. In other words, eternal happiness ;)

You know the 'all powerfull' beings have small wangs?

J. Folsom
23-05-04, 15:16
You know the 'all powerfull' beings have small wangs?
On the other hand, if you're all-powerful it would be in your power to change that. That's the lovely thing about being all-powerful, you can change reality as you see fit. ;)

Oath
23-05-04, 15:20
On the other hand, if you're all-powerful it would be in your power to change that. That's the lovely thing about being all-powerful, you can change reality as you see fit. ;)

Question is though....

If your all powerfull, surely there are greater pleasures than sex or masturbation?

Like rending a world apart? MAUAAHUAA *i play black and white as an evil god, yes i have issues :D *

Saito Hajime
23-05-04, 15:22
If youre all powerful you wouldnt need anything to experience any sensation you wanted. Heh, you would never leave the house.

Oath
23-05-04, 15:28
If youre all powerful you wouldnt need anything to experience any sensation you wanted. Heh, you would never leave the house.

Good point :)

maggotcorpse
23-05-04, 15:33
I want an easy working Job ... nice Payment surrounded by Girls ... maybe a Guard in Female Prison?? :D
Seriously im happy at the Moment. So i would wish World Peace or Kids with a fucked up Life get a good one :)

SilentEye
23-05-04, 15:33
Hey,

People are always so silly, why not just wish: Be able to do anything you want.

Now I can want more wishes, I can want my PC to have a graphic card which comes out in 2010. I can want BDoY to come out as a suprise. I can want to be a girl. I can want to have 20M credits in NC. I can want to to jojo my health :) and I can want anything I want 8|

naimex
23-05-04, 15:36
Hey,

People are always so silly, why not just wish: Be able to do anything you want.

Now I can want more wishes, I can want my PC to have a graphic card which comes out in 2010. I can want BDoY to come out as a suprise. I can want to be a girl. I can want to have 20M credits in NC. I can want to to jojo my health :) and I can want anything I want 8|

I wish for SilentEye to be my slave..

now how much is your power worth :p

SilentEye
23-05-04, 15:40
I 'want' you to pet me. then I 'want' you to set me free and you will lick your own arm! then I 'want' people to... to something!

naimex
23-05-04, 15:41
I 'want' you to pet me. then I 'want' you to set me free and you will lick your own arm! then I 'want' people to... to something!

*curses the power of free will*

SilentEye
23-05-04, 15:44
Now pet me bitch! :D

Dribble Joy
23-05-04, 15:58
maybe a Guard in Female Prison??
You are aware that the people in female prisons are;
Not nice people,
Criminals,
and more than likely fugly as fuck.

subsys
23-05-04, 17:17
You are aware that the people in female prisons are;
Not nice people,
Criminals,
and more than likely fugly as fuck.

someone was watching too much "bad girls" tbh :)

id wish for money, money is everything in the capitalist world, with enough of it you can do anything you want

Jest
23-05-04, 17:32
Id wish for knowledge like King Solomon did. :D Then Id use it to impress the ladies.

Original monk
23-05-04, 17:34
i would like to read people's mind, know how they really think about things :)

edit: intresting question btw

Possessed
23-05-04, 17:38
I'd wish for a... a... um... SUPER DEATH RAY!!!!1!!!1

Ya... that's as good as anything else.

mishkin
23-05-04, 18:23
@ Cruzbroker - Yeah, and remove the unecessary subject called finnish from the swedish schools too... that way we can be 2 totally isolated communities (as if we aren't already :rolleyes: )

My wish would be... A steady cashflow to my bank-account without having to lift a finger :p

The only finger-lifting I wanna do is the typing I do when I play NC :D

deac
23-05-04, 18:24
Remove the compulsory subject called SWEDISH in Finnish schools.

my wish would be to get it back in :P

Saza
23-05-04, 18:32
To marry Danae, have 5 kids and name one Jimbo, one Boo-ya, one Boosh, one Poot, and one Fred.

Benjie
23-05-04, 18:45
If I had one wish it would be to remove the testicles from every male, so they don't produce as much evil testosterone.

A favour to everyone.

Aziraphale
23-05-04, 18:49
If I had one wish it would be to remove the testicles from every male, so they don't produce as much evil testosterone.

A favour to everyone.

And no babies either, an even bigger favour to everyone.

Benjie
23-05-04, 18:51
And no babies either, an even bigger favour to everyone.
Noooo!

*loves babies*

subsys
23-05-04, 19:16
i think you missed somthing about the reproduction process

Benjie
23-05-04, 19:17
i think you missed somthing about the reproduction process
Oh yeah I know, but Testosterone is evil, and wishes are magical!

Rai Wong
23-05-04, 19:26
I want $100000000000000000000000000000 actually this is a hard one I also want to read peoples minds...I want to have this pretty teacher I really liked, I don't want anything to die or leave me :/

edit* I have many other wishes, but I dunno which one to choose

I guess the power to stop age, be it me or somebody else.

VetteroX
23-05-04, 19:31
So many things... I really dont know.... it would really count on the power the wish was able to grant me... if i was not allowed to wish for materials or powers, I would want to go back in time and do college again with my current knowlege, more experience dealing with girls, less shy, would get a little better grades, know who to be freinds with and who to stay away with, plus I reeally enjoyed it and would do it over in a second.

If I could have material, then id just wih for a ton of $...

if I could wish for powers, and just one... thats a tough one.... on one hand, Id like the powers of Ken or his brother inn Fist of The North Star. Super strong and able to make any person I hit explode.... however I may tire of making people explode after a while, reading minds would be great.... or knowlege of everything, everything from what stock to invest in and does this girl like me or does she just want a free meal, to what actually happened at Roswell in 1947 etc.

Q`alooaith
23-05-04, 19:31
one wish...

hmmmm, well you have to watch what you wish for you might just get it, eg wishing for world peace causes everything to die, then the world is at peace...

Maybe a magical typewriter, which causes anything typed on it to become reality.. Since if you look deep into somone's mind they want some realy weird thing's so wishing to change the world or reality as you see it in your mind is just too risky for most... So a magic typewriter..

It's that or I'd wish for "world peace" hehheheheheeee..

jernau
23-05-04, 21:08
I'm torn between :

- My own planet that no-one else knows about except the AmTrak guy so I can order tech and feed my ebay habit. It'll need a big fat net connection of course.
- A time-machine in a car. Something cool but not a DeLorean, everyone puts their time-machines in them these days.
- Every single human being sterilized.
- Jack Valenti and Hilary Rosen's heads on sticks either side of my front door and Orin Hatch's skin for a welcome mat.

There are others but they are against forum rules so it'll be one of those 4.

@Saito - damn you for being so quick :p.

Shadow Dancer
23-05-04, 21:10
Justice.

I wish for everyone to get exactly what they deserve. Good or bad. Perhaps both in some cases.

Saza
23-05-04, 21:53
Justice.

I wish for everyone to get exactly what they deserve. Good or bad. Perhaps both in some cases.
I don't want this one to come true. I'm not too fond of being tarred and feathered, then made to walk through London singing "Barbie Girl".

In fact I wish this happens to everyone who double crosses me. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Shadow Dancer
23-05-04, 21:55
I don't want this one to come true. I'm not too fond of being tarred and feathered, then made to walk through London singing "Barbie Girl".

:wtf:

nvm

{MD}GeistDamnit
23-05-04, 22:31
Immortality/Invincibility. in one package of course. :D

rob444
23-05-04, 22:34
Billions of USD. :)

Q`alooaith
23-05-04, 22:55
- Every single human being sterilized.

That's one of the best idea's for a wish I've seen so far..

Maarten
24-05-04, 00:01
Because we humans defenitally screwed up... Let's all commit suicide and the next civilization can try again over a few million years... :)

Nah...

If I could wish for something, I'd wish the blue box from the Animorphs universe... I always loved the idea of being able to transform into animals...

darknessfairy
24-05-04, 00:08
My wish....To have 2 million pounds, that's all i want.

Then i can get married. Get a house. Get a nice car. Happiness i have, this will only increase it.

Q`alooaith
24-05-04, 00:42
My wish....To have 2 million pounds, that's all i want.

Then i can get married. Get a house. Get a nice car. Happiness i have, this will only increase it.

You've got one wish and you think £2 million would last you very long...

I mean with house prices what they are your not looking very up market, since it'd eat into your wad of cash, If you put awway the right ammount each month you can retire with over a million pound's, but it's not a huge ammount of money, once you tot up how much you spend over time..

now 20 mill, would surely last longer...

*Greed, ya gotta love greed*

darknessfairy
24-05-04, 01:20
You've got one wish and you think £2 million would last you very long...

I mean with house prices what they are your not looking very up market, since it'd eat into your wad of cash, If you put awway the right ammount each month you can retire with over a million pound's, but it's not a huge ammount of money, once you tot up how much you spend over time..

now 20 mill, would surely last longer...

*Greed, ya gotta love greed*
I don't need a flashy car, or a house with 10 bedrooms, all i *REALLY* want at the moment is to spend everynight in my husband-to-be's arms whilst i sleep.

i'm a woman of little wants.

jernau
24-05-04, 01:24
i'm a woman of little wants.
Sponge might not like you saying that ;).

darknessfairy
24-05-04, 01:27
Sponge might not like you saying that ;).
he has everything i want in a man (and they exceed it ^^)... I'm very happy with him. in respect to material goods, i am a woman of little wants :p

Q`alooaith
24-05-04, 01:49
ahhh, but darkness, you must give in to temptation, wish for more, wish for more....

*not for the first time wishes for a "evil" smily*

sanityislost
24-05-04, 01:56
to have a switch which turns off the sun..........mmmmmm id love that just darkness for months

SiL ..:..

Q`alooaith
24-05-04, 02:56
to have a switch which turns off the sun..........mmmmmm id love that just darkness for months

SiL ..:..

And people wonder why wishes don't come true..

Danae
24-05-04, 15:00
To marry Danae, have 5 kids and name one Jimbo, one Boo-ya, one Boosh, one Poot, and one Fred.

I am officially frightened of you now...

phunqe
24-05-04, 15:06
I want $100000000000000000000000000000 actually this is a hard one I also want to read peoples minds...

I'm quite sure having that amount of money would allow you to buy their thoughts anyway :p

Siygess
24-05-04, 15:12
Sod money, all I want it is more time. Not in an immortality sense, just time to get things done. I'd settle for 48 hour days or a machine that pauses time.

I'm sure Callash would agreee ;)

INFERNO22
24-05-04, 15:15
i would have a Shelby GT 500 with N02 and an immunity to Speeding tickets :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saza
24-05-04, 15:40
I am officially frightened of you now...
Yeah. I do that to people. But if you want you can pick the names, I'm not fussy.

Rai Wong
24-05-04, 18:11
ROFL doesn't Danae already have kids? shes going to get real tired for "it" and "them".

Anyways becareful for what you wish for :/ lol

cmon more ideas guys!

Danae
24-05-04, 18:14
I have one child, and my personal life isn't up for discussion on these boards kthnxbye :D

greendonkeyuk
24-05-04, 18:27
my wish would be to be a dope smokin vampire....... (maybe its a vegi-pire), id get to live forever with the freedom to shape my life as i see fit. If i did truly meet someone i wanted to spend the rest of eternity with i could give them a bite and its all sorted. if she got annoying id call in dr van helsing or mr harker. :)

Mirco
24-05-04, 18:31
Easy question. I would like about 4 billion dollars. Then I would move to texas in the US of A and buy alot of land. Then I would go out and by myself a big mother of tank. I would then proceed to try and destroy as much of my land as possible, littering the area with cars I could run over. Then, when crocodile steve shows up because he wants to save some rare variant of rattlesnakes I would shoot him for trespassing on private property and drive over the last couple of rare rattlesnakes as they were mating.

I would buy myself a nice house with a big tv room. Next to the sofa I would have a shotgun and a bat. Those I would use on the tv each and every time an add which I found annoying or stupid. I would then of course use alot of tvs.

Then I would spend alot of cash hiring people to register people who make spyware or send out spam. That done, I would hire in a bunch of gorgeous modells to tempt these people into adultory, get photos and videos of it and send them to their husbands or wifes and in effect ruin their lifes. Or I would use it to blackmail them.

I would then spend 200 million dollars buying my self a new president to rule the USA because its always good to have one of those. As bush clearly has proved, its doable. No Idea who it would be.. Perhaps MJS would do.

Then I would donate 100 million dollars to KK if they was willing to to remove para and nerf the ppus a little. I also would pay all of you money for playing Neocron so you could quit your dayjobs.

Saza
24-05-04, 18:38
Easy question. I would like about 4 billion dollars. Then I would move to texas in the US of A and buy alot of land. Then I would go out and by myself a big mother of tank. I would then proceed to try and destroy as much of my land as possible, littering the area with cars I could run over. Then, when crocodile steve shows up because he wants to save some rare variant of rattlesnakes I would shoot him for trespassing on private property and drive over the last couple of rare rattlesnakes as they were mating.

I would buy myself a nice house with a big tv room. Next to the sofa I would have a shotgun and a bat. Those I would use on the tv each and every time an add which I found annoying or stupid. I would then of course use alot of tvs.

Then I would spend alot of cash hiring people to register people who make spyware or send out spam. That done, I would hire in a bunch of gorgeous modells to tempt these people into adultory, get photos and videos of it and send them to their husbands or wifes and in effect ruin their lifes. Or I would use it to blackmail them.

I would then spend 200 million dollars buying my self a new president to rule the USA because its always good to have one of those. As bush clearly has proved, its doable. No Idea who it would be.. Perhaps MJS would do.

Then I would donate 100 million dollars to KK if they was willing to to remove para and nerf the ppus a little. I also would pay all of you money for playing Neocron so you could quit your dayjobs.
Nice wish :D .

Parappa
24-05-04, 19:35
I'd like to be a ninja and rule the world with the REAL ULTIMATE POWER.

kidding

I'd like the ability to stop time so that I could turn time off -> go to a store -> read pr0n mags for free -> leave -> turn time on AND no one would know I was there!11eleven.

Trip
24-05-04, 21:16
hold time...nice one!

For me it would be super mental powers! i'm talking the full monty! Telekinesis, Telepathy, Empathy, mind reading, fortelling the future, super smartness and the whole lot.

Heavyporker
24-05-04, 21:45
My wish....

..... will not be known to the likes of you.

jiga
24-05-04, 21:49
My wish would be to know everything about everything.

SilentEye
24-05-04, 22:22
My wish would be to know everything about everything.

Hey I get this itchy feeling that woudnt be a good idea..

jernau
24-05-04, 22:24
Hey I get this itchy feeling that woudnt be a good idea..
Aye. There's a whole lot of people out there I don't want to any more about.

Anyone else notice that no mods have posted their wishes yet.....

Opar
24-05-04, 22:29
A carmen Electra sex0r doll :rolleyes:

Prodigious
24-05-04, 22:38
i would have a Shelby GT 500 with N02 and an immunity to Speeding tickets :lol: :lol: :lol:

i love how people who dont know anything about cars think NOS is important just because the screen goes blurry on the fast and the furious

my wish tho, i wanna win the double rollover of £13M on wednesday night

and open a fish and chipshop and a pub

greendonkeyuk
24-05-04, 23:45
so your screen doesnt go blurry when you use nos..... :confused:

naimex
25-05-04, 00:12
so your screen doesnt go blurry when you use nos..... :confused:

it´s a bug, not a feature :p

jernau
25-05-04, 00:14
i love how people who dont know anything about cars think NOS is important just because the screen goes blurry on the fast and the furious

Next you'll be telling us you don't get a free Angelina Jolie with every POS mullet-wagon.:(

Clownst0pper
25-05-04, 00:16
To have a bank balance of 10billion pounds

It can buy happiness

It can buy me alot of things

It can buy alot of women happiness

And it would work wonders for my sex life ;)

Dribble Joy
25-05-04, 00:25
and open a fish and chipshop and a pub
Trust me.

Don't open a pub.

Clownst0pper
25-05-04, 00:29
Trust me.

Don't open a pub.

Id open a small bar, and call it Cel

be fresh, funky. clean lines, clean lighting.

with an elite guest list, and if u look good, u get in, if ur a towny, well u can fuck right off mr!

Maarten
25-05-04, 11:17
Guys, for the record.

You can't buy happiness. Being happy with your life is totally up to you. You can be happy with what you currently have or be stupid and start thinking "I will only be happy if I have this, that and that too". Because if you start thinking that way, you will never be happy, because there will always be SOMETHING you want to have that you can't have. Some things in this world cannot be bought.
Money can come in handy so you don't have to work anymore and do the things that really make you happy for the rest of your life. But I would also advise against that. You only need to find work that you like doing. Because work that you like doing will give you so many things next to a paycheck.

And if I had a couple of millions on my bank account, I would send something to KK. Because they have there heads in the right place for making a great game. They only lack the resources to make the game as big and bug-free as they would like.

hinch
25-05-04, 11:19
say yes instead of no

Original monk
25-05-04, 11:23
hehe, why do people think that money solves there problems while actually money causes problems :)

having no money at all isnt good, but having to much is worse :)

(and to the guy saying that you can buy toughts if ya have all the money in the world: toughts is the only thing money cant buy :) )

Clownst0pper
25-05-04, 12:14
Money does buy happiness, I could gaurentee it ;)

Q`alooaith
25-05-04, 12:20
My wish....

..... will not be known to the likes of you.

hmmmm.... at a guess I'd say your wish would be that your idea's got put into neocron as you had them, so you could alter the game to suit your own idea of how it should be...

That or you'd try and turn yourself into a god..

t0tt3
25-05-04, 12:33
photografic memory...

why read twice

photografic memory...

why read twice

Original monk
25-05-04, 12:42
Money does buy happiness, I could gaurentee it ;)

money buy's "fake" happynes i tell ya :)

the easiest example, in a rich man's love life: if the woman knows that the man has plenty dollars ... does she loves her man or he's money ?

problem for the man is: he will never know, unless the woman doesnt know's he's wealth, but then the man is lieing to her in advance :) wich isnt that good of a start for an open relationship :/

or the other way around fcourse, rich woman's love life :) , does the man love's her truelly ?

i dunno

money cant buy "real" happyness :)

Q`alooaith
25-05-04, 12:46
money cant buy "real" happyness :)

Pffft, wimp's excuse..

Take a look at thing's, with money, even if the woman/man does not love you for you, but for your money it don't realy matter..

money can't buy love but it can certainly bring happyness.

you can't buy love but you can buy happyness.

ichinin
25-05-04, 13:21
I do have some insight into walking into a computer store, pointing at everything you want and getting it. (as in win on lottery ) It's happyness that dont last. Stuff get old and when you go back to "average joe" you wish you bought something that you could have used longer.

My wish would be a cute nymphomaniac woman who would demand sex 2-3 times a day for the next few years followed by a good relationship with her, That would bring back the smile on my face that i dropped a few years ago.