PDA

View Full Version : Please some new content?...

tomparadox
23-05-04, 07:17
Comeon. iv been in sens beta 3 and probly have been the most patient but PLEASE get some more content in RETAIL the tunnels are ok but its going so slow. If something dosent come out SOON my site might become a clansite for a diferent game, along with a lot of other people i feel too...

notneo
23-05-04, 08:44
my geuss is no new content till doy ,if and when of course

Benjie
23-05-04, 08:51
Working Clan Wars would be nice.
So would a revised Soulight System.
Make Anarchy Breed playable like it is on Venus.

tomparadox
23-05-04, 14:50
yea. if only they would but i dout it.

Pfehh
23-05-04, 15:08
Anarchy Breed definitely needs to be playable so that those who want to choose a path of pure PK don't muck up other factions which have an actual backstory and purpose.

Saito Hajime
23-05-04, 15:17
heh, the path of pure PK.

Let me guess, another player who wants to play the role of homicial maniac, laughable.

lamest excuse for being a greifer ever.

Do you know what anarchy means? It sure doesnt mean kill everyone you see.

But, why not. I think it would be cool for there to be a griefer faction, and I think that it would also be cool if You could cash in BIG ASS bounties on them from city factions.

Bred
23-05-04, 15:33
I agree new content is needed. I usually play for about a month, then get bored and play another game. But i always come back to teh cron hoping it will be different. I mean we've got the little story lines out the neocronicle, for that i am grateful. But I just desire more. My guess is the story will get better and better leading up to the release of B:DoY as the cities prepare to square off.

Bred

Archeus
23-05-04, 21:50
I've been away for two weeks and I can't remember the last patch. A patch soon would be apprieciated for those people still playing. ^^

Shujin
24-05-04, 00:31
Yes ^^ add some new skins to the game before doy comes out even tho doy will come with a new player creation system.

like the one in my siggy ^^, or the ones mjs promised he would get in from my skin contest -_-....