PDA

View Full Version : New Forums???

sanityislost
22-05-04, 20:02
Was kinda thinking since this forum has a mainly pro city feel, will or should a section be made once doy comes out that will be for anti-city. In case nobody has a clue wtf im on about if you notice most of the mods here seem to have a pro city perspective on things, so im just thinking it would be sweet if there was an anti city section made also where alot of the VoR stuff will go on. any thoughts?

SiL ..:..

NS_CHROME54
22-05-04, 20:31
now THAT's a good idea. 10 points for originality too.

naimex
22-05-04, 21:14
sounds like a plan.

canīt wait till some GMs divided..

Pro City GM :

spawns 100000000000 elite copbots.

Anti-City GM :

spawns 100000000000 DoY Beta Bots

and then starts spamming eachothers forum with whos forces won..

nah, seriously.. I like it.. good idea

Garg [RogueNET]
22-05-04, 21:30
good idea.. 5 golden blobs for u mister.

Vid Gamer
22-05-04, 22:10
Sweet idea.

I also think a site revamp with this idea would be pretty wicked as well. :)

VetteroX
22-05-04, 22:14
I like all of us being on one forum... makes arguments more heated and starting fights easier :D

Vid Gamer
22-05-04, 22:17
I like all of us being on one forum... makes arguments more heated and starting fights easier :D

But they get closed in a heartbeat, so there's no point.

sanityislost
22-05-04, 23:27
The good thing is if we have two sides in the in game and the forum communites it will help to make a new player bond to his/her faction, his/her side and the players he/she is fighting along side. Plus have players who wouldnt normaly get involved in roleplay to start doing so. When you think about it, it is rather odd we dont have forums for each faction on here right now since the in game forums do rather suck big hairy balls.

SiL ..:..

Garg [RogueNET]
22-05-04, 23:45
cause if Faction forums get posted here we cant have ANY sort of info that we dont want other factions to know.. like meetings, faction events...

In-game only ppl of ur faction can read it.. i know there are spys in every faction.. but that just adds to the RP..

Shujin
23-05-04, 00:16
But they get closed in a heartbeat, so there's no point.closed? in this forum? nooo....