PDA

View Full Version : Anarchy Breed only playable at Venus?

Superbron
22-05-04, 15:13
Hi,

Am I correct that the AB is only playable at Venus? I really would like to play as AB, but therefore I need to go to the francophone server I guess?

Greetz

naimex
22-05-04, 15:15
Anarchy Breed isnīt even playable on Venus

it was meant to be a player faction in the beginning, but never made it through

Last I heard only 1 person on Venus was AB and he got there with GM help, as an RP char, with less restrictions than the "CYBOT" of Tech Haven.

Sick
22-05-04, 15:40
you can go AB on venus, it is a playable faction.

as far as i know you pay a GM 400k and they will switch you to AB.

we have been asked to move our clan to AB many times, but you can't have clans in that faction, so obviously we aint moving ;)

naimex
22-05-04, 15:42
you can go AB on venus, it is a playable faction.

as far as i know you pay a GM 400k and they will switch you to AB.

we have been asked to move our clan to AB many times, but you can't have clans in that faction, so obviously we aint moving ;)

heh..

well that makes sense :p

Anarchy = no form of system
Clan = system

:p

Jesterthegreat
22-05-04, 16:52
heh..

well that makes sense :p

Anarchy = no form of system
Clan = system

:p

replace "clan" with "gang"

Anarchy doesnt mean everyones a loner :)

Benjie
22-05-04, 17:12
Venus > all other servers.

I have a PE there. The server kicks ass. Why don't the other servers get any of the cool stuff?

naimex
22-05-04, 17:23
Venus > all other servers.

I have a PE there. The server kicks ass. Why don't the other servers get any of the cool stuff?

cuz, venus GMs get paid to do shit

other servers GMs have to ask permission

Jesterthegreat
22-05-04, 17:32
yeah Venus is privatly owned and all staff are fully paid.

i would love an english server like that... :(

1. i would apply for GM (if they take applications :D)

2. i would love the events / content which (lets be honest) doesnt exest on normal servers

naimex
22-05-04, 17:34
yeah Venus is privatly owned and all staff are fully paid.

i would love an english server like that... :(

1. i would apply for GM (if they take applications :D)

2. i would love the events / content which (lets be honest) doesnt exest on normal servers

If I weīre to apply for GM, it would be to be like Arbiter..

just run around making events all over the place..

I mean, fuck the money, just make cool shit happen all over the world..

Regants muties, assaulting Regant fortress trying to take it over *drool*

Jesterthegreat
22-05-04, 17:37
If I weīre to apply for GM, it would be to be like Arbiter..

just run around making events all over the place..

I mean, fuck the money, just make cool shit happen all over the world..

Regants muties, assaulting Regant fortress trying to take it over *drool*

I'm unemployed :) i need teh dollar :) (i realise i wouldnt earn enough to not work of course :p)

i would hate to GM as it stands. working on all servers. everyone knows the amount of abuse GM's get...its Bullshit. the GM's follow the rules set by KK, they do what they are told, and they get all the abuse for it.

but yes... i would have buckets of events :)

naimex
22-05-04, 17:39
itīs not the GMs, itīs exploits..

problem is, you get banned for reporting exploits.. thatīs why I havenīt bothered reporting it.

Jesterthegreat
22-05-04, 17:44
itīs not the GMs, itīs exploits..

problem is, you get banned for reporting exploits.. thatīs why I havenīt bothered reporting it.

i think we (the community) should setup a hotmail account or something, give out the username and password, and use that to send in bug reports / exploits etc

tbh i havent reported any bugs etc since beta. i did my bit from beta 3 onwards... and damned if I'm paying to be a beta tester. it may be a bad attitude but I don't give a shit :p my attitude was a hell of a lot better early retail!

naimex
22-05-04, 17:45
i think we (the community) should setup a hotmail account or something, give out the username and password, and use that to send in bug reports / exploits etc

tbh i havent reported any bugs etc since beta. i did my bit from beta 3 onwards... and damned if I'm paying to be a beta tester. it may be a bad attitude but I don't give a shit :p my attitude was a hell of a lot better early retail!

Iīve started reporting in bugs, and graphics errors, but I wonīt report exploits, simply because I know too many that was banned for it.

Jesterthegreat
22-05-04, 17:48
Iīve started reporting in bugs, and graphics errors, but I wonīt report exploits, simply because I know too many that was banned for it.

of course im sure 90% of people dont bother to report bugs, they just bitch on here then wonder why the bugs arent fixed. if there is a new bug i would consider reporting it, however something that is a year old, i would assume KK are either working on, or aren't going to bother with.

Tratos
22-05-04, 18:52
AB is playable on Venus, you must be going there for roleplay, pay a higher change cost and i *think* the GMs there have placed a limit on players within the faction.

Nidhogg
22-05-04, 19:39
You will not get banned for reporting exploits unless you have been exploiting yourself (in which case you were banned for exploiting and not reporting exploits). Now, back on topic, please.

N