PDA

View Full Version : This is classic!

IceHawk2684
22-05-04, 00:33
LOL! i was at work and i got this lovely message delivered to my email....

only thing i ask is for whoever got the reply i sent back to post it back up the reply was total class too...

anyways look at the pic it speaks for itself...

Also anyone else who wishes to try go for it... I love replying to great emails like this... it means i actually would get mail now and not see an empty inbox due to spam filters n people ive blocked. :p

enjoy.

DonnyJepp
22-05-04, 00:37
That's pretty wild, Stephen is the legit helpdesk guy but that's not a legit email :p

Maybe KK can ask Hotmail for the IP of the mailbox user and drop the banhammer 8|

IceHawk2684
22-05-04, 00:41
i left the email copy on my hotmail... the intelligent guy or gal fails to know u can enable ip tracking in ur hotmail features LOL! so the IP i have... they weren't very smart...

I would like to know who did it first so i can sit there laughing my head off... as for the steph guy or whatever... help desk never replies to my stuff so i dunno who the hell he is... also thats why i was suprised that they would mail be about a herc n a DS... when i dun have a herc to begin with.... and also... kinda odd getting that reply and not one for my name change LOL! my friend is getting my aacount and i dun want him to be runing around with my monk name on saturn...

BTW its sad when www.Planetia.net soak up more of my time now than neocron.

jernau
22-05-04, 00:44
nm - wrong end of stick.

Moscow
22-05-04, 00:48
Firstly, if you're going to attempt to insult someone when it comes to their grammar and spelling, it would be wise to tidy up your own.

Secondly, I seriously doubt that this E-mail is legitimate. Obviously, Reakktor don't use Hotmail addresses. The writer of this mail could also stand to lose his Neocron account; it's clearly stated in the EULA that any attempt at pretending to be a member of Reakktor will be dealt with.

Thirdly, Stephen Bast is one of the better known support people. A lot of "dealings" with him haven't gone too well though, if you listen to the rants on the forum.

Peace.

-Moscow

Marx
22-05-04, 00:49
Hi, I Like To Capitalize Every Word I Write. It Captures Everyones Attention And Keeps It Centered On The Matter At Hand.

I seriously doubt that this E-mail is legitimate. Hi, I _know_ it's not legitimate.

- Marx

IceHawk2684
22-05-04, 00:51
hahaha... someone is pissed apparently... and no its not to insult its to laugh... i find this so funny... i mailed him my account info alright.... :rolleyes: hehehe... i hope he uses it enough times...

Shadow Dancer
22-05-04, 01:07
LMFAO

The hotmail and the "ur" both gave it away big time.

IceHawk2684
22-05-04, 01:09
im telling u its total class.... im talkign to callash now about this issue... and im pretty sure its one of the lovely people on saturn who wants my shit since i announced im quitting n im giving away free shit and letting my friend have my account so i dun delete it 100%

Omnituens
22-05-04, 11:53
That's pretty wild, Stephen is the legit helpdesk guy
No, Stephan Bast is, so theres another error.

Freya
22-05-04, 11:57
please send a report to abuse@neocron.com

Freya
22-05-04, 12:09
As a reminder to all

KK WILL NEVER EVER EVER ask for your password
also make sure if you ever get a letter like this double check the email and see who it is really from, last i checked KK did not use hotmail :lol: