PDA

View Full Version : My new Favorite "feature"

Saito Hajime
22-05-04, 05:55
I am sure this has been around for a while. But I just ran into it for the first time the other night and I think its a pretty cool "feature".

Here I am killing anything that moves in F08 in the hopes of spawning brutes/horrors, cept the droms, cause I am on the drom conservationist committee.

So in front of my eyes spawns a giant desert beast. Which is 2 1/2 to three pulls on the trigger of my CS at this point. I empty a clip into this thing and it doesnt seem to do any damage. Thinking its laggy bouncy health, or something, I put a few more pulls in it and then I realize that I am much more damaged than I should be considering its a 42/42 attacking me. So I scoot, jump back in the reveller and zone, heal up a touch and drive back and where the beast was, there is now a slightly damaged Decayed Horror, ya know 100/100. No sweat, jumped in reveller and made short work of him, but If I hadnt been paying attention It could have been bad.

Neat eh, 100/100s masqureading as 42/42. Kinda like Griefer Unreal/counterstrike rejects masqurading as Roleplayers eh?

petek480
22-05-04, 05:58
[ edited ]

Saito Hajime
22-05-04, 06:08
Good thing I dont know any of those. Way to take the bait too.

Seriously though, Griefers are so easy to sidetrack. Has anyone else seen this? Its really the first time Its happend, and 3 times or so since.

petek480
22-05-04, 06:25
Good thing I dont know any of those. Way to take the bait too.

Seriously though, Griefers are so easy to sidetrack. Has anyone else seen this? Its really the first time Its happend, and 3 times or so since.
How did you sidetrack me? Your post didn't have any point to start with. There has to be a point to get sidetracked from in the first place.

And I didn't take any bait. Your whole point was just so you had a way to flame pkers. So all I was doing was replying to your post.

Saito Hajime
22-05-04, 06:50
No, just because you missed the point does not mean its not there.

What is it with people unable to make the determination between pk'ers and griefers? I am a PKer, I pk in as much line as I can with some kind of roleplaying, or when the game demands, like epics. But even though I pk I am not a griefer. And I really dont feel like explaining the difference again. Let it go man, cause there was a point to this thread as much as any other about a "feature". And I'd rather not listen to you get all offended because I disagree with Griefing.

petek480
22-05-04, 07:04
No, just because you missed the point does not mean its not there.

What is it with people unable to make the determination between pk'ers and griefers? I am a PKer, I pk in as much line as I can with some kind of roleplaying, or when the game demands, like epics. But even though I pk I am not a griefer. And I really dont feel like explaining the difference again. Let it go man, cause there was a point to this thread as much as any other about a "feature". And I'd rather not listen to you get all offended because I disagree with Griefing.
Ok whatever, lets call them "griefers". You don't just disagree with "griefers" you are obsessed with them. Almost every post you make are about these so called "griefers" and trying to offend them. And when I say pk I don't mean killing people for epics :rolleyes:

Saito Hajime
22-05-04, 07:20
Really man, let it go.

I have every right to declare that I disagree with griefing. Whenever I want. I dont care if anyone takes offense because if they are, like you are, they need to grow a skin because I'm not insulting any one player. If you are a griefer and you dont like me talking bad about griefing in general I dont know what to tell ya, nancy.

Now I would like a mod to close this thread, I've expressed that I dont feel like having this conversation and the point of this thread has been totally lost because of a lack of intestinal fortitude on the part of someone who is not me.

Either way man, We're done with this conversation. Post if you feel you must, but realize that I dont care what you think and that I now realize that there is no point in attemping to salvage this thread now that you have tainted it.

Moofausa
22-05-04, 07:25
Kiss and make up, Pete, quit being a [ edited ]god damn all you do is judge people not to be mean your a cool guy but loosen up... wait nvm [ edited ]

petek480
22-05-04, 07:29
Really man, let it go.

I have every right to declare that I disagree with griefing. Whenever I want. I dont care if anyone takes offense because if they are, like you are, they need to grow a skin because I'm not insulting any one player. If you are a griefer and you dont like me talking bad about griefing in general I dont know what to tell ya, nancy.

Now I would like a mod to close this thread, I've expressed that I dont feel like having this conversation and the point of this thread has been totally lost because of a lack of intestinal fortitude on the part of someone who is not me.

Either way man, We're done with this conversation. Post if you feel you must, but realize that I dont care what you think and that I now realize that there is no point in attemping to salvage this thread now that you have tainted it.
[ edited ]

Moofausa
22-05-04, 07:30
You guys hate eachother much - less talk more killing solve this ingame... seriosly this post is very off topic

- Moof

p.s : im sexier then GM's

Vithar
22-05-04, 07:36
As requested. . .

Thread closed.

V