PDA

View Full Version : Salvaging

naimex
22-05-04, 04:32
Well I never got the salvaging thing to work..

so now i got an idea when i read the "chopshop" thread..

and adding to taht that i just saw the first 2 of the Mad Max movies..

lets vehicles leave wreckage behind..

make it salvageable.

make dead warbots, hoverbots, anything mechanical salvageable.

Jesterthegreat
22-05-04, 04:38
while i would love the idea of designing and constructing your own vehicles (Lego crossed with Mad Max?) or even Mechs (when the time comes) i think this would be a major change and would require a hell of a lot of time. and we all know that bugs are running rampant, you might even say bugs hold the game together :p there are better ways to spend time :)

besides... you try shoving a burnt out car in your PE's pocket and see how far you get :p

i realise the first bit wasnt quite your idea, but i thought I'd expand on it cos it sounds cool :)

:edit: i would love to salvage a hover bomger and fly around in 1, wonderful for op wars :D

or cross a hover bomber with a big spider sentry... a massive bomber... possibly remove the bombs and make it a drop ship...

my god... the possibilities!

msdong
22-05-04, 10:57
...lets vehicles leave wreckage behind..

make it salvageable.

well i agree that there should be VHC wrecks. at least for the bigger vhc like tanks and jeeps and APC.

well not the wreck but the keys can be salvaged. i build my firstfew apc/tank with help from someone leaving a few destroyed keys behind. get BP from them and by salvage the keys i get some uncommen VHC parts and componentparts.