PDA

View Full Version : Be my Phantasy.

Moscow
22-05-04, 01:08
This is for the serious Roleplayers out there, so if you have no interest in Roleplay then kindly leave the thread alone and move on. Thank you.

Anyway, to the point; how many people out there would be interested in, and willing to devote a little time to, a forum Roleplay taking place in the Phantasy Star world? So far not much has been established, merely the "bones" of it all, but what we have so far is thus:

1.) It will be set around the time of Pioneer 2's arrival at planet Ragol. That is, to say, Dark Falz has been awoken but still lays dormant with Red Ring Rico as it's host. However, Flowen HASN'T awoken and continues to slumber underneath the ocean lab.

2.) As long as it's not a "beast", any Phantasy Star race will be acceptable as a player character. Android, Newman, Human and so forth.

3.) The Roleplay will be trying to focus more on plot and character development, but given the atmosphere and eco-system of Ragol, combat isn't going to be ruled out.

I'll be busy drafting up a set of "proper" rules over the next few days, and will (Hopefully) expand to include a bestiary if all goes well and I recieve enough interest.

Until then, though, feel free to fire any questions that you might have.

Peace.

-Moscow

Garg [RogueNET]
22-05-04, 01:25
I'm not going to participate.. however i just wanna say good luck, mite be something that this forums could need.

cRazy2003
22-05-04, 01:27
i have no intrest in roleplay, and im still staying here, to prove my point :p

retr0n
22-05-04, 02:30
What's that roleplay thing i keep hearing about?

Moscow
22-05-04, 02:33
What's that roleplay thing i keep hearing about?

Do you need an example of a Roleplay post or something?

Peace.

-Moscow