PDA

View Full Version : A reminder on polls

Jest
21-05-04, 20:50
Just a reminder for every one posting polls, you can check an option that lets every one view who voted. Almost none of the poll starters are checking this box which is surprising since its such a great feature. Its especially great for those controversial polls that people vote yes or no to without providing any support.

So check the box when you start a poll from now on!!! ;)

Shadow Dancer
21-05-04, 20:51
Indeed. I love to see who voted for what.

Jest
21-05-04, 20:52
Image of the selection in case you don't know where it is.

Furion
21-05-04, 20:56
Yes, so people can see when i vote for the ISWDA option (only do it in crappy polls tho :p)

greendonkeyuk
21-05-04, 21:32
Yes, so people can see when i vote for the ISWDA option (only do it in crappy polls tho :p)

only so that we can counsel and support them through their traumatic illness. :)

{MD}GeistDamnit
21-05-04, 21:55
Just a reminder for every one posting polls, you can check an option that lets every one view who voted. Almost none of the poll starters are checking this box which is surprising since its such a great feature. Its especially great for those controversial polls that people vote yes or no to without providing any support.

So check the box when you start a poll from now on!!! ;)

yeah I plan to use it if I ever post a poll. I allways hated the annanomous jerks who voted no just to feel slick :p

Nidhogg
21-05-04, 23:01
Bear in mind that some people will not vote if they cannot do it annonymously.

Also bear in mind that now it's possible to post a poll some time after you have created your thread. On the old forums you had to choose to create a poll when your first created your thread or you were stuck.

N