PDA

View Full Version : Neocronicle delayed again

Callash
21-05-04, 14:52
I'm very sorry for this, but due to internal miscommunication, the Neocronicle has to be delayed until tomorrow again. I know this sucks, I'll do my best to get the Neocronicle out ASAP tomorrow.

Lafiel
21-05-04, 14:53
np, its always worth the wait

enigma_b17
21-05-04, 14:57
no prob callash, patience is a virtue :)

bounty
21-05-04, 14:59
You display the best communication, grace, and concern for this community. A little communication goes a long way, other KK could take notes from you, thanks for the heads up!

sanityislost
21-05-04, 15:29
Nprobs dude, just thanx for telling us again instead of making us wait about n think "WTF happened to the neocronicle".

SiL

L3m0n
21-05-04, 16:12
What? again 3rd time from when ive been counting.

but due to internal miscommunication
How many poeple work on this thing? its realy good for sure but....

BunkerBoy
21-05-04, 16:19
thanks for keeping us up to date. Im a patient person. =P :)

Dribble Joy
21-05-04, 16:39
Damn it's friday isn't it.

Time to send in faction news?
We actually have some this week.

plague
21-05-04, 18:10
You display the best communication, grace, and concern for this community. A little communication goes a long way, other KK could take notes from you, thanks for the heads up!
yes indeed if all kk where as proffesional as callash we would have alot less bitching and whining on this forums. :D

Heavyporker
21-05-04, 18:13
Damn.. I have hardly any time to do reporting and such... classes are taking up a lot of my time and what little I have I use to either hunt or think up new ideas to improve or deepen the world of Neocron.

Good news, though, a new batch of suggestions will be up soon.

Clownst0pper
21-05-04, 19:22
Slacking callash, slacking, tut tut.

ROFL

msdong
21-05-04, 20:50
better delayed them canceled....

xkorpio
22-05-04, 13:36
thanks for keeping us up to date. Im a patient person. =P :)

All we that (still) play Neocron (rarely) are patient guys, we dont?

Jesterthegreat
22-05-04, 17:40

agreed... Callash announces a delay and 99% of the people are opk with it... because they haven't just been kept in thedark about it.

This is what all of KK shoudl do

J. Folsom
22-05-04, 17:41
agreed... Callash announces a delay and 99% of the people are opk with it... because they haven't just been kept in thedark about it.

This is what all of KK shoudl do
On the other hand, people started massively flaming when KK announced that BDoY's new date was September 1st. ;)

Not that I don't agree with you, I agree 100%.

Jesterthegreat
22-05-04, 17:46
On the other hand, people started massively flaming when KK announced that BDoY's new date was September 1st. ;)

Not that I don't agree with you, I agree 100%.

but you have to bear in mind the amount of release dates they have given us :)

an honest "oops, we screwed up, expect this ASAP" is fine...

a release date changed multiple times, over a time period of 1 year (or possibly more now?) is a little bit different :)