PDA

View Full Version : Basic Armour Vendor

Saza
21-05-04, 12:52
Next patch I'd like to have a Basic Armour Vendor A&W somewhere in Plaza - it bugs me that everytime I drop a piece of my pitiful spy armour in my belt, I have to walk all the way over to Viarossa 3 to get a new set. It's a nice place and all, but there's nothing else of intrest there, so either give us a different reason to be in Via in the first place, or give my little spy legs a rest and code some vendors into Plaza.

Just a thought.

Garg [RogueNET]
21-05-04, 13:06
agreed

olavski
21-05-04, 13:07
That way we can stock up all vendors in one secor? :wtf:

Anyway, buy some extra pairs of whatever and stash it in your gogo/cabs.

]v[ortice
21-05-04, 13:10
Use the train yer lazy bugger :P

I wouldn't like it if we had the same vendors in every zone tbh. I do like the walk to viarosso so maybe I'm a little bit biased.

I'd be in favour of having shops split into different zones so people would move about more.

I used to hang around Plaza 2 with my massive before P1 got boycotted. Now P2 is just like P1 used to be. I hate it when people always congregate in the same place.

Uranus is so predictable:

P2 - crowded with english and dutch contingent
P3 - full of the German guys
Border of PP1 and P3 - Silly pepper park fighting club.
CRP Caves - Everyone else.

Dribble Joy
21-05-04, 13:11
And DJ in NF :p.

Aziraphale
21-05-04, 14:50
That guy in P1 weapon shop sells basic armour doesn't he?

Garg [RogueNET]
21-05-04, 14:54
only guns and ammo and advanced armor

bounty
21-05-04, 14:57
Or we could just all start with capped players and capped rares and our clans could all have ops to start out with too. :) j/k

slaughteruall
21-05-04, 15:07
I could be wrong but dont the vendors in PP1 sell simple armour?

And no they dont need to add a simple armour vendor in P1. Get of your lazy butt and run your char there. Or simple buy a few of each piece and keep them on hand.

My tank has to go to MB and TG to get his armour. Big deal. I just kill a few people while i'm there well worth while.

Slaughter

Heavyporker
21-05-04, 16:40
I have to admit just replacing the plaza one armor guy with a simple armor would work well... there you go.

and besides, even if KK doesn't swap the NPC out, ppl will be making the recyclable armors right and left when it comes.

ou7blaze
21-05-04, 16:51
And DJ in NF :p.

and .mphiz right behind him about to fire his ...

seraphian
21-05-04, 16:52
honestly the thing that bugs me about the distribution of vendors is the fact that some classes get really hosed... especially once you get to the higher levels. The way that PAs are distributed make it impossible to get some PA if you are certian factions. It's a pain in the arse for someone hostile to Crahn to get monk PA, and forget about ever getting a Tank to escador now... although MB is good, unless your clan happens to be at war with another clan there... same with trying to get heavy-level resist belts if the FA don't like you, you have to either buy one at heavy markup off of an FA friendly, or you have to stealth all the way to TH-2 and try to get out without dieing. they should either make some stuff faction-specific.

Some factions get really hosed for low-level vendors too. NexT have it really easy, because P1 and P4 have at least one of every vendor except explosives, and P4 alone has everything but a bone implant vendor I belive (in either the overpass cryton's or in the Xenon mall.), some factions (mostly the ones with bases outside of NC) get really hosed, having to run 3 or more sectors to get gear, or even worse, paying 4k to generep each way.

slaughteruall
21-05-04, 16:59
The non-NC factions are not for noobs. That has been said to death and even wrote next to those factions. MB is not bad really you can get alot of stuff there. TG and TH have alot of stuff in there also. And the energy cores are a very nice place to lvl someone. TG has a chaos cave out there front door not much for noobs to do there but alot for higher lvls.

I have a pistol spy on pluto that i lvl'd in the cores. And i had a TG hybrid that i lvl'd off of fire mobs from the start. If your smart you can lvl in these places easily from the start.

slaughter