PDA

View Full Version : Nerf Nerf Nerf Everything Ffs!!!!

awkward silence
21-05-04, 07:54
Ok im up to my limits with this idiotic forum community that wants everything nerfed.
Ive played this game for a while and i started mainly reading post here when ppl wanted hybrids nerfed i agreed on that. What happened? A class got literally nerfed to DEATH. After a while ppl wanted (not apus ofcourse) apus nerfed i agreed on that too since everyone ecept a few used an apu. But with my pe i could kill sole apus at that time and i was a fuckin n00b then so it wasnt so bad. Thank go...crahn that apus are still viable. Anyway tanks got a boost that many didnt even see comin (rav n dev) and i think they deserved it. Forgot the slight ppu nerf and some minor wep boosts and nefrs.

Ok now to my main point. I am happy with every class except hybrid.
Tank have the best dmg with ppu buffs and a huge dmg output also they are the easiest to cap runspeed NERF!!! Apus are the superior dmg and have the weakest defence. Probably the best class with ppus but... NO AIMING!!!! NERF!!!! A drugged str setup spy has a exellent dmg output BETTER resists than a PE and stealth 2 or 3 NERF NERF NERF !!!! It will be a suprise to all of you stealthwhore pe whiners when you see a spy with stealth 3, executioner
and better resists than a poor little stealth 1 pe. Oh hell i forgot A CST 100 ppu dropping turrets with full buffs... UBER SUPER DUPER POOPER NERF. KK take a hint from us NERF NERF NERF EVERYTHING. Forgot this too NERF THE MC/HC PE/SPY AND PC PPU. HELL NERF THE GODDAMN APU PE.

Oh and i am proud to say im a stealth whore pe and proud of it !
If/when my pe gets nerfed i will be a bigger stealthwhore spy with stealth 3.
I would say REMOVE PARA but actually nerf it so much that it gives speed. Im sure I wouldnt want it nerfed then =)

Sorry for those few in this commuty that i respect and actually have some constructive shit, a few names: Judge, Drible Joy and Benjie.

Shadow Dancer
21-05-04, 07:58
Are you mad that stealth is being removed?

awkward silence
21-05-04, 08:20
Yes, but im also mad about the community going after HC pes. MC pes gonna be nerfed, MC5 not open, ..........move..........move........kinda lag at events,
TH lifts, DOY....bigger better and gives you a better hard on we will give it to you now if you wait 2 years. Now that some ppl noticed spies rock more than pes ever did and make even better stealth whores they want em nerfed next trust meh. I would say names but they would be edited [ edited ]....yeah.

I just recently started to know how to play my pe and its getting nerfed...I know i can be even better with a spy but i LOVE my pe and i dont want a class killed.

bounty
21-05-04, 08:35
I think the vast majority of us here (esp. veterans) just want to see this game live up to its full potential. The path to that includes many things such as content, support, fun, and balance to name a few. I think you need to step out of your class and character when examining everything. In fact, I think you will see that some of the wisest and objective members on this board will speak up in favor of balance, even if it means hurting their class.

Granted, KK has a background of over or under nerfing. I hate even bringing it up, but how many times are the degrees of parashocking going to go through before they find the balance. So from that perspective I do understand/pity with you.

Back to the point at hand, there are many people that come on here and bitch without even doing some research of their own and without looking at it from the other classes' points of views. It is hard to do, but it is a must when trying to balance this game.

I had to go through that transition myself. I used to hate all the ppu threads on here that would try to nerf us. HATED. But after fighting OP war after OP war, and spending hours fighting in PP1, I suddenly realized that the importance of the ppu was sickening and really ruined the game! I was quite ashamed it took so long for me to "wake up." That was the last time I would make that mistake, and from then forward I judge balance in a completely and OBJECTIVE light.

I didn't mean to hijack this thread and start a ppu balancing war, but its a perfect example of how blind people can be to finding or wanting true balance. Take this point into consideration before whining about all the nerfing.

awkward silence
21-05-04, 08:50
Heh yeah dude i got a bit mad i kinda went a bit too far, but im just tired that everytime somebody doest just cut it in a fight and could say for examlple: make the anti-stealth drug better, they just go nerf nerf nerf. SUPRISE !! Nerfing is not the only way to balance things. Like i agreed on the apu range nerf, it put more tanks to the ops.

Also when the dev was inroduced you could see a nerf the dev thread...fucking whiners.

I could go on forever but its a good time to stop.

BombShell
21-05-04, 08:59
.......... not even worth my time

Shadow Dancer
21-05-04, 08:59
Bounty you rule!

Samhain
21-05-04, 09:18
.......... not even worth my time

Apparently it was.

Cytaur
21-05-04, 09:21
I'm happy for removal of stealth from PE's... Hell I even hated that KK added power armors to every single fucking class, just because people bitched that tanks get everthing! PA's are TANKS ONLY ffs! So for me the stealth limitation is a big "in your face" to those people.

jernau
21-05-04, 09:33
Welcome to the internet.

Clownst0pper
21-05-04, 10:44
IF we didnt moan, the hybrids would still be owning the server, you could still be able to pick off a nats bollock 20000000 miles away with Holy Lightning, Tanks would be useless, and have no new toys.

With moaning on the forums about nerfs, also comes plea's for increasing a class.

Its not just one sided.

And in that sense, you obviously dont look out of the box, and past your character, you have to see the big picture.

LiL T
21-05-04, 10:47
The only things I see wrong in this game are

Parra shock
Raverger
explosive earp yes I see more and more pe's using it cos its overpowered
Pe's using the executioner I'm a pe I have tryed executioner pe on the TS and its hardly being gimped I could murder anyone with it I could hit them everytime :wtf: I could still get around 370% damage on my shelter no worrys about less agility the one drug I take to use executioner gave me the speed boost. Tanks using a raverger or Dev in neofrag FFS get some fucking skill!!!

I'm sick of one class getting boosted to overpoweredness every time theres a patch and it never gets fixed just left to piss people off. Trying to tell a tank with his oh so heavy raverger cannon that its overpowered and having him say get some resists BS!! I can take 10 bursts from CS I don't needs resists.

Original monk
21-05-04, 10:59
welcome to neocron

awkward silence
21-05-04, 11:18
IF we didnt moan, the hybrids would still be owning the server, you could still be able to pick off a nats bollock 20000000 miles away with Holy Lightning, Tanks would be useless, and have no new toys.

With moaning on the forums about nerfs, also comes plea's for increasing a class.

Its not just one sided.

And in that sense, you obviously dont look out of the box, and past your character, you have to see the big picture.

Dude i do look outta box.
I WAS all about the hybrid nerf. Hybrids are dead now!
Some nerfs like the apu nerf was succesfull but i was mainly adressing the community not KK. Its just that everytime there is a boost you have 10 nerf threads. Like i said balance is not just nerfing or direct boostin of a class or its weapons.
Like ppl bitch about stealthers... how many ppl have you seen saying (for example) make antistealth drugs better instead of NERF THE STEALTHING PE. Question i would like to ask is have you used antipoison drugs before complaining about Dev's poison or antistealth drug for the pe's? I know that antistealth drugs suck but i doubt of the whiners barely half have tried em.

For instance if you have a problem with me stealthing ask for better tools to fight me dont just be a pussy and go NERF!

I could could go on for miles but i hope i made my point....again.

Cytaur
21-05-04, 11:20
The only things I see wrong in this game are

Parra shock
Raverger
explosive earp yes I see more and more pe's using it cos its overpowered
Pe's using the executioner I'm a pe I have tryed executioner pe on the TS and its hardly being gimped I could murder anyone with it I could hit them everytime :wtf: I could still get around 370% damage on my shelter no worrys about less agility the one drug I take to use executioner gave me the speed boost. Tanks using a raverger or Dev in neofrag FFS get some fucking skill!!!

I'm sick of one class getting boosted to overpoweredness every time theres a patch and it never gets fixed just left to piss people off. Trying to tell a tank with his oh so heavy raverger cannon that its overpowered and having him say get some resists BS!! I can take 10 bursts from CS I don't needs resists.

The only wrong thing in this game are the people that can't spell !

enigma_b17
21-05-04, 11:30
"Now that some ppl noticed spies rock more than pes ever did and make even better stealth whores they want em nerfed next trust meh"

I wouldnt worry, the nerg whining seems to ave moved to ppus again :\

Furion
21-05-04, 12:05

and those who cant find something else to flame people with then bad spelling :rolleyes:

Clownst0pper
21-05-04, 12:07
Cytaur, why do you only come onto threads with one line answers, that are always negative.

No one gives a shit about spelling - If you can read it, and it looks like the word, then leave it.

Jesus

n3m
21-05-04, 12:17
Jesusyes?

:p

ppl who point out spelling mistakes are pathetic

j0rz
21-05-04, 12:21
they will end up nerfing every class to rank 25/70 LOL

they have no perception of blaencing weapons

hybird monks should be able to use nrg beam and blessed heal in my eyes but they cant and it sux

Jeros82
21-05-04, 12:43
When are they going to NERF Nidhogg and his sledgehammer of death ??? :lol:

Cytaur
21-05-04, 12:49
Cytaur, why do you only come onto threads with one line answers, that are always negative.

No one gives a shit about spelling - If you can read it, and it looks like the word, then leave it.

Jesus

Why? Because I'm a negative person. You should find something better to do than asking obvious questions.

Furion
21-05-04, 12:50
Why? Because I'm a dick. You should find something better to do than asking obvious questions.

yea, i agree

ezza
21-05-04, 13:32
onoz n3rf teh peple who karnt spel :rolleyes:

edit: dam m0ds always shouwting at meh :(

Freya
21-05-04, 13:45
only warning no more spam, back on topic at hand

Ghanima
21-05-04, 13:52
Nerf everything then I'll take out my LE ;)

ezza
21-05-04, 13:53
Nerf everything then I'll take out my LE ;)
what!?!?!? take it out so i can gank ya for comments like that

:p

oh wait bet this is classed as spam, nibbish

Judge
21-05-04, 14:23
Sorry for those few in this commuty that i respect and actually have some constructive shit, a few names: Judge, Drible Joy and Benjie.

Sweet... I'm respected. :D

I was a little confused by your intial post, I'm thinking that it was mainly about the removal of PE stealth? Imo stealth had two options on the PE: 1) The reqs could be raised to allow PE to use it, but with sacrifices 2) It could be made spy only, because it was a problem as it was (I'm not saying that you shouldn't have stealth whored, if its in the game then use it). I'm still unsure as to which would be better, but KK have decided for the latter so... meh.

I think that PEs should have their own toy now. I'm not going to use the excuse of not being able to kill people without stealth blah blah blah. I'm going to say that every other class has a toy, KK has shown that PEs are no longer Joats, by removing stealth from them, thus they are a class in their own right. And as all the other classes have gotten toys in the not too distant past I think that we deserve one. Not necessarily one that will help out in Combat to a huge degree, just something fun and interesting for us to do.

I don't think that everything needs to be nerfed... but KK needs to look carefully at what is going on ingame and make their decisions from that, listening too hard to the forums would definitely be bad for NC in the long run.

Tycho C
21-05-04, 14:31
I have a problem with how people think tanks are slow.

They havn't been paying close attention to the way things work, realism aside.

Tanks are just as fast as a Rifle PE. I'm a rifle PE, I live with it.

That's the only NERF cry that bothers me.

Scikar
21-05-04, 15:37
Yes, but im also mad about the community going after HC pes. MC pes gonna be nerfed, MC5 not open.
M-C and H-C PEs getting nerfed? That only shows a misunderstanding. M-C PEs won't be able to use a Vein Ripper, sure. Instead they're getting a non-rare sword which actually deals more damage. Interesting nerf. H-C PEs haven't even been touched as far as I'm aware.

I just recently started to know how to play my pe and its getting nerfed...I know i can be even better with a spy but i LOVE my pe and i dont want a class killed.
If playing your PE relies on stealth, then you don't really know how to play your PE. PEs worked fine before stealth, there is no reason why they can't still be viable now. Some of the pistols below Exec could use a boost, but you won't see any of that as long as PEs are running around invisible. Now stealth is going, KK can go ahead and boost Judge some more.

hybird monks should be able to use nrg beam and blessed heal in my eyes but they cant and it sux
Forgotten kami hybrids already?

Shadow Dancer
21-05-04, 19:01
Anti-stealth drugs are for stealthers not people looking for stealthers.