View Full Version : Anyone selling a NC CD Box? *twitch*

phunqe
20-05-04, 19:43
http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=16044

*closes his closet*

:p

subsys
20-05-04, 19:49
ive got a limited edition "no-disk" box set for sale, mint condition, game comes on a slice of thin air and is played directly with your imagination.

Lexxuk
20-05-04, 19:54
It happened before, when the PS2 first came out, some guy posted a PS2 Box for sale, and got around £700 or something silly like that. Read the small print ;)

/edit - having read the advert, the buyer might have a right to reclaim for false advertising.

Description Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item.

Item Specifics - Video Game Systems
Platform: Microsoft Xbox Bundled Items: --
Condition: New In Box Format: PAL (UK Standard)

Clyde
21-05-04, 00:35
I payed about $1200 for 2 ps2s on ebay when they first came out and couldnt find them anywhere 0_o

Mumblyfish
21-05-04, 00:43
I payed about $1200 for 2 ps2s on ebay when they first came out and couldnt find them anywhere 0_o
Now that's just plain daft. I managed to get one for RRP at launch and it was a much bigger PSOne, nothing more. I think I bought a PS2 game six months later... :lol:

metalangel
21-05-04, 18:37
Errr, but you can buy a Crystal X-Box INSIDE its 'special' box for £139 at Gamestation. And you get an X-Box. And, err, FIFA 2003. Although the guy in the store said I could sell it back straight away at get £7 for it (I hate football)

phunqe
21-05-04, 18:39
Errr, but you can buy a Crystal X-Box INSIDE its 'special' box for £139 at Gamestation. And you get an X-Box. And, err, FIFA 2003. Although the guy in the store said I could sell it back straight away at get £7 for it (I hate football)

Did you read the article properly? It's the box only, not the actual console :p ;)

Lexxuk
21-05-04, 20:01
Some people will buy/sell anything on Ebay, I posted a thread here once about a guy selling himself for a date/sex, Gotter closed it telling me to keep my personal ads off the forum (wasnt even me though :( )

subsys
21-05-04, 21:31
lex come on man, out of denial

J. Folsom
21-05-04, 23:08
Some people will buy/sell anything on Ebay, I posted a thread here once about a guy selling himself for a date/sex, Gotter closed it telling me to keep my personal ads off the forum (wasnt even me though :( )
Hahaha, I remember seeing that.

I thought it was pretty funny, when I saw Gotter close it with those words... Though I suppose it's rather painful to hear that ;)

Divide
22-05-04, 04:53
someone tried to sell about 10 kilo's of cocaine on ebay
another tried to sell his liver (this bid got to 10mil before ebay closed it...2 hours after its opening, 5 days til its end)
another sells the back of his head as advertising space (shaves company logo in his hair)

and my favorite
the guy that sells asswhippings
you bid to get your ass beat at your expense!
You pay his plane ticket, and his hotel, and the cab to your house
Rules follow that you can NOT fight back and must submit to the beating.

What a great deal-- people pay you and fly you out to their houses to whip thier monkey asses

Dajuda
22-05-04, 09:37
I saw a dude selling the worlds largest cheeto.